💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Taylor Swift ft. Lady Gaga

OMonster

Featured Posts

Katharine Hepburn

Remind me of when I convinced people Bruno Mars would be featured on LG5 :ladyhaha:

xoxo Joanne

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMonster
14 minutes ago, Katharine Hepburn said:

Remind me of when I convinced people Bruno Mars would be featured on LG5 :ladyhaha:

Wait, did you make that up? :messga:

subtext / fantasy

Lemon Pie

LG6 IS COMING SISTERS :sis:

Spoiler

but no this friday :derpga:

𝖎 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖕𝖎𝖉 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊

crisTEAne

random observation: there is this guy, @kevinmazur, who takes official/professional photographs of musicians, and as i scrolled through his insta feed (not all the way through, though), i noticed that almost all of the taylor pictures were liked by brian (@briannewmanny), and quite a few by bobby (@wanaynay). is there a pattern here? if the rumored collaboration on lover is legit, and it really is a slower song/ballad, chances are that brian contributed to it (to, perhaps, add a jazzy/mellowy vibe?). idk, just a thought. i'm hoping it's true. :pray:  

@OMonster, @Ryusei, what do you think, guys? 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

OMonster
17 minutes ago, t e a said:

random observation: there is this guy, @kevinmazur, who takes official/professional photographs of musicians, and as i scrolled trough his insta feed (not all the way through, though), i noticed that almost all of the taylor pictures were liked by brian (@briannewmanny), and quite a few by bobby (@wanaynay). is there a pattern here? if the rumored collaboration on lover is legit, and it really is a slower song/ballad, chances are that brian contributed to it (to, perhaps, add a jazzy/mallowy vibe?). idk, just a thought. i'm hoping it's true. :pray:  

Oh, that's a really interesting observation - thanks for sharing :) 

I was told that the song is slower... so maybe a mellow jazz track could be likely. Brian is also based in NYC, and we know that Gaga and Taylor both were present at the Electric Lady Studios (in NYC) at the same time. 

Could be something!

subtext / fantasy

Ryusei
52 minutes ago, t e a said:

random observation: there is this guy, @kevinmazur, who takes official/professional photographs of musicians, and as i scrolled through his insta feed (not all the way through, though), i noticed that almost all of the taylor pictures were liked by brian (@briannewmanny), and quite a few by bobby (@wanaynay). is there a pattern here? if the rumored collaboration on lover is legit, and it really is a slower song/ballad, chances are that brian contributed to it (to, perhaps, add a jazzy/mellowy vibe?). idk, just a thought. i'm hoping it's true. :pray:  

Would be nice... We'll find out on August 22nd if Taylor decides to share the tracklist at all this time :neyde: 

Musery

crisTEAne
16 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Would be nice... We'll find out on August 22nd if Taylor decides to share the tracklist at all this time :neyde: 

maybe it'll leak :bradley:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Ryusei
35 minutes ago, t e a said:

maybe it'll leak :bradley:

that's the only reason we got the tracklist last time so yeah hopefully it'll leak like everything else this era seems to pre-leak. Taylor should start with the 1989 safety precautions again... @1:44

Musery

Madame Goo Goo
On 7/17/2019 at 11:36 AM, A Hybrid said:

Omg now imagine this remix

Me-e-e! 

(Last night)

Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh

(Damn you were in my sexxx dreams)

I'm the only one of me

Baby, that's the fun of me (simultaneously: Doing really nasty things)

:messga::air::saladga::derpga:

I need to hear this mashup NOW

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

A Hybrid
16 minutes ago, Madame Goo Goo said:

I need to hear this mashup NOW

Should I do it? :derpga:

No family’s safe when I sashay

• 3 weeks later...
Alfonso

From what I herd from Lover, there are only 2 collars on the album (me! and another one which sadly isn't with gaga) 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived