💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Taylor Swift ft. Lady Gaga

OMonster

Featured Posts

blackpink

It kinda makes sense. Taylor added a picture of Gaga in her new music video randomly and people have been speculating about it 

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brie Candy

I believe in you.

Taylor started to talk about Brendon Urie months before ME! and after the song release she said she gives clues about possible collabs through interviews praising the artist (and she did this with Gaga).

Kindness Ponk

A ballad ft Gaga would be great. I don't like Taylor's post-reputation music direction but she is capable of writing excellent ballad.

Lemon Pie

#lg6 is coming sisters:sis:

𝖎 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖕𝖎𝖉 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊

Joshie S

giphy.gif

No but seriously I do agree with you LOL. Any chance I get to post that GIF I do. There's a lot of 'em.

ANyway yeah I've been thinking it's a major possibility like a lot of others and all because of Taylors hints, but I also feel like it's the right time for Gaga to start really collabing with people like Taylor. 

They're both so passionate about their art, so for them to have a true authentic experience writing a song, ya'll know it's going to be good.

Everyone wants visuals? I'm sure a ballad with Taylor Swift ft. Lady Gaga would look S T U N N I N G

just wait for it... I'm sure it's happening :vegas:

edit: i don't get why you're being attacked in here for sharing any info you have. We should be welcoming things like this, sure, with an open mind.. but at this stage anything i s possible

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

OMonster
2 hours ago, Joshie S said:

edit: i don't get why you're being attacked in here for sharing any info you have. We should be welcoming things like this, sure, with an open mind.. but at this stage anything i s possible

Thanks for the support, lol - I guess people are right to be skeptical, but the 'attacks' are so unnecessary and create a really toxic environment on here.

Update: Spoke with my 'friend' today. Still stands by what was said. Explained Taylor is releasing two songs in the next two weeks (seems a bit much, but?), and following on from that will be a track-list reveal - but 'x' says that there is a possibility the collaborations (apparently, more than two) will be hidden to create some hype. 

Hope the latter turns out to not be true, as I want the confirmation either way regarding this track. It's really getting to me and I feel like I'm going crazy :messga:

subtext / fantasy

Illuminati
6 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

It kinda makes sense. Taylor added a picture of Gaga in her new music video randomly and people have been speculating about it 

Where?

OMonster
8 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Where?

The BTW jacket is in the video:

D9RLy55U4AMUIq6.jpg

subtext / fantasy

1 hour ago, OMonster said:

Update: Spoke with my 'friend' today. Still stands by what was said. Explained Taylor is releasing two songs in the next two weeks (seems a bit much, but?)

She’s releasing two songs?:messga:

Anastasios

Did someone realized this? Maybe this is an Easter egg as well:

gagabeauty_Instagram_738x4101.jpg

the "r" is the same font as in reputation, right?

Bloody hooker
21 hours ago, OMonster said:

I looked into the easter eggs before, which is why I reached out to my friend. 

- In an 'easter egg special', Taylor spoke about Gaga in Entertainment Weekly. She dropped many, many easter eggs in that interview which are slowly unravelling. 

- At the beginning of the 'Me!' video, fans have speculated that La Vie En Rose is played. 

- To link to the above, Taylor presented Gaga with her Golden Globe award - quite randomly so, too. 

- In YNTCD, the Born This Way jacket is briefly featured... and there is obviously a drag, Gaga impersonation, too. 

We also know that Gaga and Taylor are good friends. Taylor loved ARTPOP and Joanne, and Gaga invited her to her birthday also. 

It's a reach, but Taylor loves dropping easter eggs.

I honestly believe your creditability, because you don’t have a reason to lie. I wouldn’t be surprised if Taylor did release a stand alone song after the initial release of Lover. A Gaga and Taylor collab is weird, but not too weird that it won’t ever happen.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Stef

These are always my favourite types of BS rumours because when the date comes and the album is on Spotify with no feature from Gaga, the fallback is how “the source must have heard wrong or assumed”

Its too transparent and I’m over it 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Togekiss
23 minutes ago, Anastasios said:

Did someone realized this? Maybe this is an Easter egg as well:

gagabeauty_Instagram_738x4101.jpg

the "r" is the same font as in reputation, right?

Yes but that’s a tattoo, not makeup :\

bring on that pecan pie

nswain1110

Taylor would never - her voice would sound so meek and small next to Gaga's. I just don't see this working...

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived