Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Taylor Swift ft. Lady Gaga

OMonster

Featured Posts

OMonster
2 minutes ago, Economy said:

I really wanna believe this but we get threads like this only a weekly basis.... :rip:

Yeah, definitely approach with caution because there is zero guarantee that this is true. But I thought I'd share it anyway, since if it is true - it would be cool to think we all knew before the announcement. A rare GGD rumour proved true :vegas:

subtext / fantasy

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei
5 minutes ago, Economy said:

But they never said or hinted at who the big collab is I guess?

nope just that it's a big name. The katy collab was confirmed seperately so it's not that. But who knows maybe just an elaborate troll. I hope not though the info had me hoping.

Musery

Economy
Just now, OMonster said:

Yeah, definitely approach with caution because there is zero guarantee that this is true. But I thought I'd share it anyway, since if it is true - it would be cool to think we all knew before the announcement. A rare GGD rumour proved true :vegas:

Does anyone on GGD remember Ruben??? I used to post rumour threads based on his insider info

I thought I had insider connections thru him and his accuracy rate was like 40% which makes me think he was full of BS and was just guessing :messga:

Economy
Just now, Ryusei said:

nope just that it's a big name. The katy collab was confirmed seperately so it's not that. But who knows maybe just an elaborate troll. I hope not though the info had me hoping.

I'd actually love a collab between Taylor and Gaga but that's how I know it's not gonna happen

When it comes to anything Gaga related... Nothing I want both artistically speaking or marketing career wise ever happens :madge:

LADY HAHA
4 hours ago, OMonster said:

I don't usually start 'rumour' threads - and I realise this itself isn't yet a rumour - but I have been sitting on this for about two weeks now, and really had to share it. 

Of course, approach this dubiously and with doubt. But please do not drag me - I am just the messenger. 

I have a connection (I know, I know) to someone at UMG. I really cannot go into who this connection is, as I do not want to implicate anybody. 

But, from what they have told me, Lover features a track with Gaga on it. 

I will explain a little more in the spoiler below:

Hide contents

Without going into to the specifics, Gaga and Taylor worked on a song in early 2018. 

I have been told the song will be released in late September, after Lover's release. There will be a music video. 

I was not informed of any LG6 tea... but it was suggested that the Lover single will tie into the roll-out of LG6. 

The above information is not from my own knowledge. This was relayed to me by someone I know. 

Honestly, I am not claiming that this is fact or even that it is likely. But I have good reason to believe that this person wouldn't lie to me - and if they are lying to me, then I sure have been trolled. 

Either way, I wanted to make a thread to discuss this, and to also prepare y'all in the event of this becoming true. My contact told me that Taylor is releasing the Lover track-list in early August, so we only have a few weeks for this to be proved true or false.

Hide contents

Please don't come for me personally.

You gotta put yourself in my position - you're told something by someone who you know is in the industry, and you're gonna want to share it.

I really don't know if this is true, but I do know with absolute certainty that my friend does does work for UMG... so it's either a case of genuine tea, or a case of someone wanting to inflate their ego. 

1. What's lover? 

2. I don't wanna offend any artist. I have respect for Taylor, but I think Gaga and her are from different planet. Maybe it could works GP, but remember, gaga is Gaga. I know she won't be 2009 - 2011 anymore, but she always follows her unique way and attitude. 

OMonster
7 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Weirdly enough, that correlates to what I have been told - because it was reaffirmed to me that my contact was not talking about the Katy collab. 

I think it's strange, though. Like, Taylor releasing with Gaga and Katy on two separate songs? It doesn't totally add up. My guess is that the Katy x Taylor song is a standalone project from Katy, and the ft. Gaga track is the Lover single.

subtext / fantasy

OMonster
3 minutes ago, LADY HAHA said:

1. What's lover? 

2. I don't wanna offend any artist. I have respect for Taylor, but I think Gaga and her are from different planet. Maybe it could works GP, but remember, gaga is Gaga. I know she won't be 2009 - 2011 anymore, but she always follows her unique way and attitude. 

1. Lover is Taylor Swift's upcoming album, releasing at the end of August. 

2. I agree. I think they are very different artists and a collaboration between them would surprise me. But we know they are friends, we know Taylor admires Gaga and we also know they share a similar stance on the music industry. 

subtext / fantasy

Economy
3 hours ago, LMSince2008 said:

Can you please stop posting things like this...Remember this sis?

I was thinking of this exact thread when I read this thread cuz I actually managed to get hyped by it...

I did not realize it was made by the same user :deadbanana:

@OMonster my skepticism levels just increased another 45% :triggered:

OMonster
2 minutes ago, Economy said:

I was thinking of this exact thread when I read this thread cuz I actually managed to get hyped by it...

I did not realize it was made by the same user :deadbanana:

@OMonster my skepticism levels just increased another 45% :triggered:

That's fine :)

You are right to be skeptical. But to be skeptical because of my previous thread, I think, makes no sense. I told no lies in that thread, presented nothing as fact, and simply shared a legitimate (proved as being, too) experience that had relevance to Gaga. 

In this thread, I am doing the exact same - sharing a legitimate experience (the conversation with my friend) that may or may not be true. 

I am not a troll. I am not claiming I know anything more than you or anyone else. I know nothing. I am just the messenger of an interesting insight. 

subtext / fantasy

3 hours ago, Enzo said:

If Gaga and Taylor ever release a song together it will be a ballad

waiT. I might be here for this 

gret84.gif

Smarticle
1 hour ago, Wigless said:

Matches too? OP was clearly talking about last fall

matching disappointment :laughga:

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

ELECTROHEART

Gaga isn't working on music anymore you guys :saladga: she's now a beauty guru, people are trolling us as usual :triggered:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

MonSwiftAnton

This would be the collaborations collaboration. The artists I admire most in the same song. I refuse to believe it so I can keep my cool. 

ShayCristoforo

They may be cool, but I don't think Gaga would associate herself with Taylor tbh. Too different of a vibe 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

StarstruckIllusion
2 hours ago, OMonster said:

Sorry, let me clarify - the track will be released as a single after Lover is out. But the track is from Lover - it just isn't being pre-released. It is a post album release. 

Like Bad Blood being released from 1989 despite 1989 already being out. 

And I have been told (again, second hand information) very explicitly that it is not an LG6 track, no. The LG6 link is - apparently - that the album will release not long after the Taylor track. 

This isn't what I was told... but my interpretation is that LG6 is going to be a late October release (as with Joanne), following a late September collab with Taylor and, I would imagine, a separate lead single either before or after the Lover single from Gaga herself.

You’re making it sound like Gaga releasing The Cure a week after Joanne and that’s a PR Disaster. If it’s from Lover, then song is coming out in ***August (23rd), w the video in September, no?

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived