Taylor Swift ft. Lady Gaga

OMonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMonster
4 minutes ago, fabskt said:

I'm hoping this is trueee!! I would love it! Thank you so much for telling us what you know @OMonster :hug:

No worries at all - and thank you for your kind response :hug:

I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens. It won't be long before we know, either way.

subtext / fantasy

2 hours ago, homomo said:

Here for Taylor Swift ft. Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga, Adele, Cardi B, Beyonce, Katy Perry & Nicki Minaj

giphy.gif

Woah, imagine if this was true....the internet would break

StarstruckIllusion

why would they release a single a month after Lover I- it should be on the album and out in August

HoneyB

A nightmare...literally a nightmare let’s hope it’s just a rumor:pray:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Smarticle

Lets see if the tea matches :coffee:

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

StarstruckIllusion
2 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

Lets see if the tea matches :coffee:

Matches too? OP was clearly talking about last fall

gypsy101
3 hours ago, OMonster said:

I mean, they told me a lot about Taylor's Lover era - but going into all that now is useless, since a lot of what I was told is already public knowledge. 

What they meant - I think - is that the single will act as promo and preparation for LG6. My interpretation is that LG6 will follow soon after this single. 

Wait so wouldn’t that make it an LG6 single featuring Taylor not the other way around? Especially since it won’t be on Lover? (released “after” Lover comes out you said)

gypsy101
3 hours ago, homomo said:

Here for Taylor Swift ft. Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga, Adele, Cardi B, Beyonce, Katy Perry & Nicki Minaj

giphy.gif

this would really be quite the Easter egg omg 

JohnWayne92
3 hours ago, Ryusei said:

Is taylor about to give me everything I want? :pray:  And the 2 other swiftie-monsters on here? 

Hello :vegas:

OMonster
26 minutes ago, Wigless said:

why would they release a single a month after Lover I- it should be on the album and out in August

7 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

Wait so wouldn’t that make it an LG6 single featuring Taylor not the other way around? Especially since it won’t be on Lover? (released “after” Lover comes out you said)

Sorry, let me clarify - the track will be released as a single after Lover is out. But the track is from Lover - it just isn't being pre-released. It is a post album release. 

Like Bad Blood being released from 1989 despite 1989 already being out. 

And I have been told (again, second hand information) very explicitly that it is not an LG6 track, no. The LG6 link is - apparently - that the album will release not long after the Taylor track. 

This isn't what I was told... but my interpretation is that LG6 is going to be a late October release (as with Joanne), following a late September collab with Taylor and, I would imagine, a separate lead single either before or after the Lover single from Gaga herself.

subtext / fantasy

Economy

I really wanna believe this but we get threads like this only a weekly basis.... :rip:

Economy
3 hours ago, Ryusei said:

A person on the taylor subreddit provided evidence to the mods that they actually have access to that kind of information before actually posting their information. 

But they never said or hinted at who the big collab is I guess?

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived