Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Taylor Swift ft. Lady Gaga

OMonster

Featured Posts

WheresLG6
52 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

You never know, you know?

i know stuff too, the difference is I never speak about it because I don’t want to jeopardize my relationships with people in that universe, otherwise they won’t trust me, and it could jeopardize me getting employment.

so I just peacefully say Ok to what you posted and I hope it’s true but if it isn’t that’s okay too. No big deal.

good luck !

Spill the tea on LG6 sis

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ltlmnstr
Just now, WheresLG6 said:

Spill the tea on LG6 sis

Get a vpn and start spilling. Make yourself untraceable.

Thanks for sharing.

I'm not sure how I feel. I love Taylor but while she is successful, she is not cool right now. She is kind of the whipping boy for everyone. She sneezes and they hate that. 

OMonster
5 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Thanks for sharing.

I'm not sure how I feel. I love Taylor but while she is successful, she is not cool right now. She is kind of the whipping boy for everyone. She sneezes and they hate that. 

To be honest, as much as I really love Taylor, I agree. 

From a marketing perspective, it isn't going to be wise for Gaga if this is true. 

But it's worth considering that the song was apparently recorded in early 2018 - so perhaps Gaga wasn't aware of the album's overall direction. Maybe she would not have worked on this had she known the era's aesthetic. 

subtext / fantasy

jprince99x

I have a friend that works at Azerbaijan and I can confirm that LG6 is never coming

Spoiler

NEVER :kiss:

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

Illuminati

Why do you guys insist on being like this
Taylors tracklists usually leak early, prepare for meltdowns

Dancin
1 hour ago, Lilmonzter said:

I just can't see their sounds mixing she sounds kinda generic and gags sound out of the box in anything she puts out! :shrug:

Yes because Joanne was so out of the box and unconventional 

hmmm

Lilmonzter
1 minute ago, Dancin said:

Yes because Joanne was so out of the box and unconventional 

It was still considered non traditional for its material pop rock, country dance pop but with gagesque twist and freshness to it! But I am in no way criticising TS! She has a general populus loving sound, good for her!

Sing C'est la vie 

Dancin
Just now, Lilmonzter said:

It was still considered non traditional for its material pop rock, country dance pop but with gagesque twist and freshness to it! But I am in no way criticising TS! She has a general populus loving sound, good for her!

I would recommend listening to RED or Speak Now if you liked Joanne, they're similar!

I mean nobody would've beat an eye if Joanne was released by Taylor instead of Gaga

hmmm

I would LOVE this, haters can frick off :staymad:

DoremonLove

Im no fan of taylor swift but i would be here for a collab cox my girlfriend is a huge fan of taylor and we both can get this amazing gift haha.:hor:

How can anoyone not love gaga

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived