💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Taylor Swift ft. Lady Gaga

OMonster

Featured Posts

Miel
6 minutes ago, OMonster said:

It's a reach, but Taylor loves dropping easter eggs.

Cool, thank you!

And I think it's cool that Taylor loved dropping little hints. I'm only a very casual Taylor Swift listener, so I didn't know that. Gaga used to be like that, too, and it was so fun.

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMonster
4 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Yes of course gaga will release a  single in september the month in wich haus labs will launch sure 

Just to clarify, this thread is referring to a Taylor single - not Gaga's. 

subtext / fantasy

Enzo

chill

it's just a rumor lol

not having LG6 by now it's driving you nuts I see

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Sanne Godijn
Just now, OMonster said:

Just to clarify, this thread is referring to a Taylor single - not Gaga's. 

I was being sarcàstic 

Hades

People here are always so damn boring. It's just a ****ing rumour. Just chill and have fun with the scenarios no need to be so bitchy and serious. :wtfga:

Lilbit

A Vegas residency, and a beauty brand? I wouldn’t put working with Taylor Swift past Gaga rn....

Teal Ambition

I'm a Taylor fan but I really wouldn't want Gaga hopping on a collab for this album. The sound she's going for is just not it :cryga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

OMonster
2 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

I'm a Taylor fan but I really wouldn't want Gaga hopping on a collab for this album. The sound she's going for is just not it :cryga:

I really think, from all that has been said, that Taylor's album is quite varied and actually quite mellow for a good few tracks. I don't think 'Me!' and YNTCD are indicative of the album's overall direction. 

And as I said, the Taylor ft. Gaga track is apparently not an upbeat pop song.

subtext / fantasy

Swallow
15 minutes ago, OMonster said:

For real... when have I ever created an unsubstantiated rumour?

You are really unkind. I spend a lot of time on here and really enjoy posting about Gaga's career. I have never presented anything as true, and - as far as I can remember - have only ever made one previous 'rumour' thread, which was super well-evidenced and very warranted. 

I have never lied on here, and never pulled a rumour from thin-air. 

Hide contents

If you are referring to the SiriusXM Live Chat situation - I ask you to re-read that thread and tell where I 'created a rumour' or lied about anything. 

Tell me, what would you do if you were told by a radio employee that a new single was dropping? You wouldn't share it with your monster friends? 

I never said the single was releasing for sure, I just shared an experience. 

13 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Don’t ban people just for something harmless like a rumor. They’ve put every disclaimer they could 

Don't get me wrong - I want this to be true probably more than the actual OP. And that's why it's frusturating, always getting my hopes up and then nothing happens. Been thirsty for some Gaga music and I love Taylor and really expect Lover to be a good pop record, and when I read the OP I was so excited. Really hoping it's true, but if it isn't.......

Es solo una paja entre colegas

OMonster
Just now, Swallow said:

Don't get me wrong - I want this to be true probably more than the actual OP. And that's why it's frusturating, always getting my hopes up and then nothing happens. Been thirsty for some Gaga music and I love Taylor and really expect Lover to be a good pop record, and when I read the OP I was so excited. Really hoping it's true, but if it isn't.......

Your frustration at a lack of solid confirmation does not warrant your call to have me banned and paint me as a persistent liar - which is just not true. 

I understand your frustration, and I think we all feel the same... but, in fairness, this thread was tagged as a rumour for a reason - because it is not confirmed news, and as such, I didn't want to suggest it is and annoy people. 

subtext / fantasy

ZiggyZiggs
22 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

You never know, you know?

i know stuff too, the difference is I never speak about it because I don’t want to jeopardize my relationships with people in that universe, otherwise they won’t trust me, and it could jeopardize me getting employment.

so I just peacefully say Ok to what you posted and I hope it’s true but if it isn’t that’s okay too. No big deal.

good luck !

hold awn wayament

yes and
17 hours ago, Glitter Monster said:

tenor.gif?itemid=14104029

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Lilmonzter

I just can't see their sounds mixing she sounds kinda generic and gags sound out of the box in anything she puts out! :shrug:

Sing C'est la vie 

ZiggyZiggs

Hm kinda starting to believe this one now 🤡

remember the rumors of them being together at electric lady June of last year?

there are pictures of her going inside and stuff same time gaga was in there right?

PutUrPawsUp

At this point , I honestly don't care what kind of music Gaga  will be releasing or who she is doing with. As long as she is doing music:bradley:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived