Taylor Swift ft. Lady Gaga

OMonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland
11 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Apparently, the song is a slow number. Happy to share that here but not in the OP... since most people won't be following every comment lol 

A slow song? They can keep it :poot:

OMonster
1 minute ago, Miel said:

... do tell.

I looked into the easter eggs before, which is why I reached out to my friend. 

- In an 'easter egg special', Taylor spoke about Gaga in Entertainment Weekly. She dropped many, many easter eggs in that interview which are slowly unravelling. 

- At the beginning of the 'Me!' video, fans have speculated that La Vie En Rose is played. 

- To link to the above, Taylor presented Gaga with her Golden Globe award - quite randomly so, too. 

- In YNTCD, the Born This Way jacket is briefly featured... and there is obviously a drag, Gaga impersonation, too. 

We also know that Gaga and Taylor are good friends. Taylor loved ARTPOP and Joanne, and Gaga invited her to her birthday also. 

It's a reach, but Taylor loves dropping easter eggs.

subtext / fantasy

Saint Gaga
44 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

By "released in september" I guess you mean as a single? 

Kind of ties in with the verified rumors from the Taylor subreddit talking about a big-name collaboration that would be pushed as single after the album release. 

Is taylor about to give me everything I want? :pray:  And the 2 other swiftie-monsters on here? 

We're getting fed😍😍😍(I don't believe this rumour still I hope time will prove me wrong)

WORLDofGAGA
15 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Apparently, the song is a slow number. Happy to share that here but not in the OP... since most people won't be following every comment lol 

Tbh I could see that working more than an upbeat song 

@W0RLDofGAGA

Erich Johnson

THANK YOU

i love your threads  and i hope this it's true

:pawsup:

ChicaSkas

You never know, you know?

i know stuff too, the difference is I never speak about it because I don’t want to jeopardize my relationships with people in that universe, otherwise they won’t trust me, and it could jeopardize me getting employment.

so I just peacefully say Ok to what you posted and I hope it’s true but if it isn’t that’s okay too. No big deal.

good luck !

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

thehanyo
46 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Maybe they are - but I really have good reason to believe them... I guess we'll see what happens. Maybe I shouldn't have shared this, since I know y'all gonna think I'm a liar :sweat:

Yeah, I felt the same way when my friend told me some tea a couple weeks ago. His office at LiveNation is literally next door to Bobby's. But unless you can show receipts, this fanbase will come for you.

OMonster
5 minutes ago, Swallow said:

@Admin if this turns out to be fake, please  ban @OMonster since this isn't the first time he created a rumor like this.

For real... when have I ever created an unsubstantiated rumour?

You are really unkind. I spend a lot of time on here and really enjoy posting about Gaga's career. I have never presented anything as true, and - as far as I can remember - have only ever made one previous 'rumour' thread, which was super well-evidenced and very warranted. 

I have never lied on here, and never pulled a rumour from thin-air. 

Spoiler

If you are referring to the SiriusXM Live Chat situation - I ask you to re-read that thread and tell where I 'created a rumour' or lied about anything. 

Tell me, what would you do if you were told by a radio employee that a new single was dropping? You wouldn't share it with your monster friends? 

I never said the single was releasing for sure, I just shared an experience. 

subtext / fantasy

Sanne Godijn

Yes of course a taylor s will release a  single featuring gaga in september the same month in wich haus labs will launch sure 

FfFfFfFF
19 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Well, they actually told me that Katy x Taylor is happening also. 

But, this is where I am doubtful. I cannot see Taylor releasing songs with Gaga and Katy in the same year - unless the Katy track is not for Lover.

I can't see Taylor releasing a song with Gaga ever. :sweat: Their voices and styles are like night and day.

ChicaSkas

Don’t ban people just for something harmless like a rumor. They’ve put every disclaimer they could 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Enzo

If Gaga and Taylor ever release a song together it will be a ballad

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

OMonster
Just now, ChicaSkas said:

Don’t ban people just for something harmless like a rumor. They’ve put every disclaimer they could 

Thank you :) 

I really mean no harm at all. I just wanted to share this, since I love it on here and love talking with you guys about Gaga's career. 

I am not an insider and I am not claiming to know anything. I am just sharing what has been shared with me. I'm the messenger, not he originator!

subtext / fantasy

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived