if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMonster
16 minutes ago, Stef said:

Also not to burst ur bubble but ur connection is most likely a troll x 

I know the contact in real life. 

I used to work for YouTube, which I have mentioned before on here, and has been verified as true.

I don't think they're trolling me. They are either misinformed or are telling the truth. 

subtext / fantasy

Stef
2 minutes ago, OMonster said:

I don't think they're trolling me. They are either misinformed or are telling the truth. 

Can you provide me with previous claims they have made which have turned out true?

Signature loading… 👹🖤

I wouldn't be surprised, necessarily, if LG is featured on Lover (Taylor mentioned her in an interview, a supposed an Easter Egg) but I'm less inclined to believe a Taylor x Gaga collab would tie-in with the roll out of LG6. I really hope that scene with all the pop girl queens wasn't an Easter Egg for some insane Bad Blood 2.0 song :laughga:

OMonster
1 minute ago, Stef said:

Can you provide me with previous claims they have made which have turned out true?

I mean, they told me a lot about Taylor's Lover era - but going into all that now is useless, since a lot of what I was told is already public knowledge. 

Just now, mauvais said:

I wouldn't be surprised, necessarily, if LG is featured on Lover (Taylor mentioned her in an interview, a supposed an Easter Egg) but I'm less inclined to believe a Taylor x Gaga collab would tie-in with the roll out of LG6. I really hope that scene with all the pop girl queens wasn't an Easter Egg for some insane Bad Blood 2.0 song :laughga:

What they meant - I think - is that the single will act as promo and preparation for LG6. My interpretation is that LG6 will follow soon after this single. 

subtext / fantasy

crisTEAne
2 minutes ago, OMonster said:

I mean, they told me a lot about Taylor's Lover era - but going into all that now is useless, since a lot of what I was told is already public knowledge. 

is track 5 cruel summer? :bradley:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Bloody Matt

I would DIE if this turned out to be true :giveup: my two faves on the same song UGH A DREAM.

homomo

Here for Taylor Swift ft. Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga, Adele, Cardi B, Beyonce, Katy Perry & Nicki Minaj

giphy.gif

LMSince2008

Can you please stop posting things like this...Remember this sis?

#2018radioisours

yes and
17 hours ago, Glitter Monster said:

Idk if this is true but I don't think this would be a good match. The lover vibes and Gaga are just:air:

well, The Cure and Heal me, sis :laughga:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived