💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Taylor Swift ft. Lady Gaga

OMonster

Featured Posts

OMonster

To anyone on here who sees this post - I am really sorry for misinforming you guys. 

But you also gotta put yourself in my shoes... would you share what you thought was pretty solid? I know with certainty this guy does work in the industry. I don't think he was straight out lying - there must be *something* to it, I just don't know what anymore. 

I learnt a lesson, though. I will never share any information before it's absolutely confirmed. 

Sorry again  

subtext / fantasy

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dynamite

I really doubt it but who knows, I hate the idea of it either way I just can't see Gaga working with her 

Ryusei

By "released in september" I guess you mean as a single? 

Kind of ties in with the verified rumors from the Taylor subreddit talking about a big-name collaboration that would be pushed as single after the album release. 

Is taylor about to give me everything I want? :pray:  And the 2 other swiftie-monsters on here? 

Musery

wonderlanddynasty

Idk if this is true but I don't think this would be a good match. The lover vibes and Gaga are just:air:

OMonster
1 minute ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

They’re trolling u sis 

Maybe they are - but I really have good reason to believe them... I guess we'll see what happens. Maybe I shouldn't have shared this, since I know y'all gonna think I'm a liar :sweat:

subtext / fantasy

TeenIdle

I want to believe but at this point Earth is flat theories make more sense than Gaga rumors.

Delusional

Did your mother ever teach you not to spread lies  :duck:

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

highlikegaga
8 minutes ago, OMonster said:

that the Lover single will tie into the roll-out of LG6

you lost me here. :messga:

OMonster
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

Kind of ties in with the verified rumors from the Taylor subreddit talking about a big-name collaboration that would be pushed as single after the album release. 

Is taylor about to give me everything I want? :pray:  And the 2 other swiftie-monsters on here? 

Yeah, my contact told me that the Taylor ft. Gaga album track will be released as a single in September - after the Lover album is released. 

subtext / fantasy

Lanadelduck
2 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

What’s a verified rumor? 

Schizophonic

well it would fit in taylors easter egg stuff. she hinted gaga several times.

Stef

Ok but every fake rumour ever has started out with the paragraph 

“I don’t claim to know anything. This isn’t a fully known rumor, but I know someone who works at UMG” 

from then on the whole thread gets debunked within hours :sharon: 

Also not to burst ur bubble but ur connection is most likely a troll x 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Ryusei
Just now, Lanadelduck said:

What’s a verified rumor? 

A person on the taylor subreddit provided evidence to the mods that they actually have access to that kind of information before actually posting their information. 

Musery

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived