if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMonster
16 minutes ago, Stef said:

Also not to burst ur bubble but ur connection is most likely a troll x 

I know the contact in real life. 

I used to work for YouTube, which I have mentioned before on here, and has been verified as true.

I don't think they're trolling me. They are either misinformed or are telling the truth. 

subtext / fantasy

Stef
2 minutes ago, OMonster said:

I don't think they're trolling me. They are either misinformed or are telling the truth. 

Can you provide me with previous claims they have made which have turned out true?

Signature loading
 đŸ‘čđŸ–€

I wouldn't be surprised, necessarily, if LG is featured on Lover (Taylor mentioned her in an interview, a supposed an Easter Egg) but I'm less inclined to believe a Taylor x Gaga collab would tie-in with the roll out of LG6. I really hope that scene with all the pop girl queens wasn't an Easter Egg for some insane Bad Blood 2.0 song :laughga:

OMonster
1 minute ago, Stef said:

Can you provide me with previous claims they have made which have turned out true?

I mean, they told me a lot about Taylor's Lover era - but going into all that now is useless, since a lot of what I was told is already public knowledge. 

Just now, mauvais said:

I wouldn't be surprised, necessarily, if LG is featured on Lover (Taylor mentioned her in an interview, a supposed an Easter Egg) but I'm less inclined to believe a Taylor x Gaga collab would tie-in with the roll out of LG6. I really hope that scene with all the pop girl queens wasn't an Easter Egg for some insane Bad Blood 2.0 song :laughga:

What they meant - I think - is that the single will act as promo and preparation for LG6. My interpretation is that LG6 will follow soon after this single. 

subtext / fantasy

crisTEAne
2 minutes ago, OMonster said:

I mean, they told me a lot about Taylor's Lover era - but going into all that now is useless, since a lot of what I was told is already public knowledge. 

is track 5 cruel summer? :bradley:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Cerny

Sounds like a mess, so it’s probably real.

Enzo

I would be here for it

툭 êčŒëłŽë©Ž ì–Žêč€ì—†ìŽ ì†ŒëŠŹì§ˆëŸŹì™€

Bloody Matt

I would DIE if this turned out to be true :giveup: my two faves on the same song UGH A DREAM.

homomo

Here for Taylor Swift ft. Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga, Adele, Cardi B, Beyonce, Katy Perry & Nicki Minaj

giphy.gif

LMSince2008

Can you please stop posting things like this...Remember this sis?

#2018radioisours

yes and
17 hours ago, Glitter Monster said:

Idk if this is true but I don't think this would be a good match. The lover vibes and Gaga are just:air:

well, The Cure and Heal me, sis :laughga:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived