💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Love, Simon (2018)

GaGaAst

Featured Posts

GaGaAst

Hey Guys. 

I saw this movie - Love, Simon today and it was amazing.. I feel so light and happy after seeing the movie..I just completed it and it's one of those movies I wish never ended at all.. 

Have you seen this movie?. what do you think?.. If you have any movies like this please suggest me guys..

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Mr Mirko

Nast Baby about gay couple and surrogat mother in NYC

Emm there is a documentary about Florida can not remember and gay coming of age Beach Rats

I watched and highly recommend you and important movie about our pre stone wall history

TOM OF FINLAND SUCH A GOOD MOVIE

Dream boat about loathing and high expectations lush life of gays on a cruise ship. Prepare wipes.

I gotta watch Simon.

StuckInMyMind

i love it! Such an amazing film. Me and my fiancé love watching it

Pablo

Read the book, I thought it was way better! Although Simon was a little pretentious in the book 

Don't visit my profile

Miel

It was a cute movie! It was very much an idealized world that only touched on vague realities of homophobia (and transphobia, to an extent), but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

It was nice to have a gay movie with a happy ending- and about a queer kid with a loving family, nonetheless.

3 points in and ready for more

Miel

That said, Josh Duhamel as Simon's dad? And Ms. Garner as his mother? Lord almighty :teehee:

3 points in and ready for more

Antoni

They're turning it into a series on Disney+ I think. It was a good movie.

My name isn't Timmers

Gagadonna

I loved it but it felt a bit too Disney-ish to me. As said above, it depicted homosexuality in an idealised world... ours is anything but ideal. I did enjoy it very much either way. The soundtrack was lovely 

PunkTheFunk

Loved it! We can go on criticizing how idealized and "Disney" it was but the fact is that it was the first movie of its kind, and we can't take that for granted. When I was a depressed gay teen it would have been life changing if I'd seen a movie like this. 

As someone who is both gay and highly idealistic, this movie profoundly resonates with me. I absolutely adore it.

Archived