Gaga filming something

LateToCult

Featured Posts

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Erich Johnson
2 hours ago, LateToCult said:

Wtf I totally forgot I made this thread and was shook when I clicked on it and saw my avi. :ladyhaha:

:ladyhaha:

ladylinners
5 hours ago, Schizophonic said:

i said it before and people laughed at me but i really think she uses HL as kind of a budged source for further projects for example expenisve videos the label wont pay.

But HL has to make money first and HL is a start-up with outside investors. So far HL would not have made a profit. Most start-ups do not have a huge profit at the beginning either. So money for expensive videos that the label won't pay for is most likely coming out of her private pocket and not HL.

And doesn't HL have to justify expenses during audits/when they send in papers to the IRS? I know in Sweden I have to show all expenses I have for a company. For example I know a lot of ppl in the entertainment industry have their own companies and write of DVDs as a business expense for research. I would get computers and design programmes through my teach company and write that off as business expenses as I also used them at work. However, I don't really see a MV as an explainable expense for a cosmetic company. 

Renie

Has anyone clocked her dancers whereabouts? I know most are off doing their own thing for the break. I can’t imagine a MV where she wouldn’t need them unless she just doesn’t need dancers.

It also seems weird to spend so much more money on an at least 5 day shoot for more commercial HL footage. Wasn’t the one shoot enough? And it would be such a different feel, the first video was dark and edgy and industrial. An outside barn, sunset vibe...? Unless it’s for a different line of products. 

Also, the selfies she’s posted yesterday and today didn’t give off the vibe that she was on set filming something MV or HL. She really is a mystery isn’t she! Or I’m sorry an enigma!

NoahVenus
12 hours ago, OpenHeartedMonster said:

But 5 days?? Isn't that quite a lot time for just a commercial

Hide contents

Or then the "Day 5" means that it's fifth day of filming and Gaga is part of a scene that day and not necessarily all days. Then it has to be something bigger, a movie or series or like I said earlier a film like ARTPOP film

Well if it is a film or tv show there is a chance it could be AHS 1984 because that started filming about 5 days ago. Who knows maybe gaga is going to make a surprise appearance for a episode. Also the setting looks like somewhere they might film 1984 because it is going to be in the woods

JusKeepBreathin
21 hours ago, PaulR2345 said:

John Wayne and Joanne be like

?do=download

I love this picture.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin
20 hours ago, ydnmnme said:

This f*cking shook me to the core.  Is she going to be in the Elvis movie? Holy shít it's a Warner Brothers Pictures movie too like  ASIB.

Why y'all got to hype me like this!!!hype confidence GIF

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

GunninMan

It’s not for AHS... like there’s no evidence besides the fact it’s being shot in Ontario. That’s not enough to even base a rumor off of. Baz Luhrmann would have been announced to be working on the series if it were true.

• 6 months later...
Concertaholic
On 7/17/2019 at 2:43 AM, Concertaholic said:

in the most BiblicAl sense,
i am BeYond repentance
fame hooker, prostitute wench, vomits her mind
but in the culturaL sense
i just speak in future tense
judas, kiss me if OffeNced,
or wear an ear condom next time

What did I tell y’all last July^^
BABYLON :firega:

23 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

Now hold up sis because that post isn't edited. what's the TEA?:what:

Glamourpuss
25 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

Lucky guess? :oprah: what made you write that? Spill the tea if you have any. :tea:

1 minute ago, Glamourpuss said:

Lucky guess? :oprah: what made you write that? Spill the tea if you have any. :tea:

But how do you even lucky guess this I'm shaking lol.

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived