Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Celebs You Didn’t Know Were Biracial

PaulR2345

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin
Just now, PaulR2345 said:

Yes, show me a site that includes “Racial and ETHNIC categories” There is a difference, and then the provided definition of Latino literally saying “Regardless of race” 

4-BE6-F918-A44-D-4442-BD05-23-A53-F57212

stupid dumb and dumber GIF

I guess the people that were mad at 

Zoe-Saldana1.jpg

for being cast as Nina Simone were wrong because they are both actually black. :vegas:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PaulR2345
6 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Even though racism applies to both ethnicity and race. Race and ethnicity are two separate terms, however more than 50 percent of Hispanics don't identify as white, black, or native american. 

Just admit you were wrong sis 

mean girl laughing GIF

Queen Bitch

What Halsey is biracial? :saladga: I always thought she was just a white girl:air:

9 hours ago, MannyMonroe18 said:

Beyonce: Black/White/Native American

Janet Jackson:

Black and Native American

Miley Cyrus:

White/Native American

Beyoncé, Janet and Miley being part native american is really shocking to me for some reason. 

ChromeAngel

I love how an actually question turns into literally all jokes. I love this community. You cheer me up :diane:

Teal Ambition
9 minutes ago, August3 said:

What Halsey is biracial? :saladga: I always thought she was just a white girl:air:

Yes she is! This is her family

CtAEc1pXYAE5Z2V.jpg:large

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

FfFfFfFF
9 hours ago, MannyMonroe18 said:

Hmmm.. let’s see *scrolls through iTunes playlist*

Beyonce: Black/White/Native American

Cher: White/Native American/Armenian

Christina Aguilera: Irish/German/Ecuadorian

Bruno Mars: Filipino/Jewish/Puerto Rican

Nicole Scherzinger: Polynesian/Filipino/Russian 

Brendan Urie:

White/Polynesian

Fergie:

Mexican(?) and White

Janet Jackson:

Black and Native American

Whitney Houston:

Black/White/Native American

Kelis:

Black/Puerto Rican/Chinese

Mariah Carey:

Black/White/Latina

Miley Cyrus:

White/Native American

Natalia Kills:

Latina/Jamaican 

Shakira:

Lebanese/White

Trixie Mattel:

German/Native American

Monique Heart:

Black/Native American

Miss Fame:

White/Hispanic

A lot of these  are the same race, just different ethnicities. 

FfFfFfFF

The Native American descendancy is a disputed topic. Many American claim to have some Native American blood in them but most of the times it just a family myth. Also, back in the colonial times many Black persons mixed with the Native Americans and there are a of times when African and Native American descendancies come hand in hand but even this is a disputed topic.

PaulR2345
11 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

The Native American descendancy is a disputed topic. Many American claim to have some Native American blood in them but most of the times it just a family myth. Also, back in the colonial times many Black persons mixed with the Native Americans and there are a of times when African and Native American descendancies come hand in hand but even this is a disputed topic.

Y’all should probably quote the responses you’re replying to, my op has nothing to do with Native American descendancy. :cryga:

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, PaulR2345 said:

Y’all should probably quote the responses you’re replying to, my op has nothing to do with Native American descendancy. :cryga:

Sorry. :poot: It was in continuation of my first reply.

JusKeepBreathin
5 hours ago, PaulR2345 said:

Just admit you were wrong sis 

mean girl laughing GIF

I am not white black or native American. I am Latino.  F**k  you. Give me the d*mn warning point. 

White people always telling other non whites who they need to be. 

I need a shower this guy dirtied me up with his latent racism.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

7 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

true :ladyhaha:

PaulR2345
30 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

I am not white black or native American. I am Latino.  F**k  you. Give me the d*mn warning point. 

I’m sorry I know facts and you embarrassed yourself on my thread (I’ve had many discussions/debates with people but never once did they directly provide a source that contradicts their entire argument). :ohwell: Cute how you try to hide your ignorance by making this some sort of racial attack (as if I even knew you self identified as “non white”), it proves I’ve wasted my time trying to teach you something that you’d rather be ignorant about. Hopefully you learned a thing or two from this experience other than how to pull a victim card. 

american horror story mic drop GIF by AHS

JusKeepBreathin
Just now, PaulR2345 said:

I’m sorry I know facts and you embarrassed yourself on my thread (I’ve had many discussions/debates with people but never once did they directly provide a source that contradicts their entire argument). :ohwell: Cute how you try to hide your ignorance by making this some sort of racial attack (as if I even knew you self identified as “non white”), it proves I’ve wasted my time trying to teach you something that you’d rather be ignorant about. Hopefully you learned something about this experience other than how to pull a victim card. 

american horror story mic drop GIF by AHS

Guess what being told you have to fit into a box by a white person is degrading.  You maybe right, for now,  but your actions are racist in nature. Get over it. In 1977 a bunch of white men in the white house decided there was also only 5 races. Meh...

Guess what in 1977 there were only two genders too. Times change.

45 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

I need a shower this guy dirtied me up with his latent racism.

I CAN'T.

Archived