music news

Katy Perry - “Harleys in Hawaii” coming soon

Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
boyerased

Is it just me who feels like these rapidfire releases will hurt her brand? I want things to work for her so bad.

monketsharona

'Small Talk' was literally small talk, probably the only song she released that totally went unnoticed 

Luna Lovegood
3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

'Small Talk' was literally small talk, probably the only song she released that totally went unnoticed 

365 has joined the chat :staymad:

luna’s advocate

iThinkHeKnows
4 hours ago, River Phoenix said:

365 has joined the chat :staymad:

At least 365 was a favourite for some, mainly people like us who focus on charts and all. But Small Talk? No way. Nobody is head over heels for that. I have high, high hopes for Harleys In Hawaii, though. I would love for it to sound like a mix of Feels and NRO.

FlopSlurper
4 hours ago, monketsharona said:

16 songs from Lover charted higher than that song :air: I would feel bad had the song been good, but it's awful, so it's deserved 

Dominic

Excited for it. NRO is my most played of 2019. Small Talk was...cute? ...but I've got a good feeling about this one. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

xoxo Craig
8 minutes ago, Dominic said:

Excited for it. NRO is my most played of 2019. Small Talk was...cute? ...but I've got a good feeling about this one. 

Never Really Over is THAT song :tony:  Hopefully this song will come soon, got a good feeling about it too 

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
16 minutes ago, Jamie said:

I can smell the cultural appropriation backlash commmmin , cant wait omg :cryga:

Why? :oprah:

End Racism Now

mess when i saw this thread bunping up again i thlught we already had a release date :giveup:

... and now i just sit in silence.

Archived