💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lady Gaga should drop her Little Monsters

Diamond heart99

Featured Posts

Diamond heart99

Before it’s too late, and get whole bunch of new fans.

You guys are the worst. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is literally the worst fanbase I have ever been. Glad I am new and casual. I am just gonna go and see her in Vegas next April and buy some makeup and be happy. LMs consist of many selfish toxic individuals and they take their personal issues and dump them on Gaga.:triggered:

Suspiria

kim kardashian deal with it GIF by Bunim/Murray Productions

If you don't like GGD you don't have to be here:oops:

GGD has always been a messy b*tchfest, and that's why it's so fun. Stop trying to gentrify it:grr:

Lazz Monster

I've said this and I'll say it again: with fans like these, who needs haters? :madge:

We're far from the Shallow now

Chromatic
Just now, katy666 said:

This is literally the worst fanbase I have ever been. Glad I am new and casual. I am just gonna go and see her in Vegas next April and buy some makeup and be happy. LMs consist of many selfish toxic individuals and they take their personal issues and dump them on Gaga.:triggered:

Why are you even here, if you don’t like it?

Leave then, go to Vegas, have fun. Bye.

SharkmanthaC

We aren't all negative.  Don't group all of us into the negative complainer category.  Some of us are true fans that understand Gaga (and her team) are just human, but we love them anyway.

she/her/hers

Catnikko

the people constantly complaining about the people who complain are just as annoying imo :emma:

If a few amount of people represent the whole fanbase to you then.. Get over it :shrug: 

Diamond heart99
2 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

We aren't all negative.  Don't group all of us into the negative complainer category.  Some of us are true fans that understand Gaga (and her team) are just human, but we love them anyway.

You have to know I didn’t mean literally everyone. 

Just trying to make a point. 

Diamond heart99
3 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

the people constantly complaining about the people who complain are just as annoying imo :emma:

If a few amount of people represent the whole fanbase to you then.. Get over it :shrug: 

I’d rather be annoying for this than constantly tearing apart a woman for starting a business, or for doing a movie, or wearing jeans or taking her time with an album, or doing a Vegas residency, or at this point just f*cking BREATHING!

Don’t like my post? Scroll. 

Catnikko
3 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

I’d rather be annoying for this than constantly tearing apart a woman for starting a business, or for doing a movie, or wearing jeans or taking her time with an album, or doing a Vegas residency, or at this point just f*cking BREATHING!

Don’t like my post? Scroll. 

Take your own advice :air: If you don't like their posts? Scroll :toofunny: 

LGMonster95

This fanbase will only get better when they'll learn to calm down and stop being so overdramatic for useless things. Gaga is fine and she's doing better by caring more about her stuff because honestly if she saw what was happening here, she'll be pretty disappointed

homomo

Just ignore them and move on. You’re only starting more drama with this thread.

Wasn’t there a flame bait rule on the forum years ago?

Regina George

The overreaction and the dramatic mess of it all. I have to laugh. 

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived