Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lady Gaga should drop her Little Monsters

Diamond heart99

Featured Posts

ZwRaven
1 minute ago, Pacify Him said:

She should! We deserved it :giveup:

She did a while back, seems people are just now noticing. That's probably a good move though like I've been saying.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pacify Him
1 minute ago, ZwRaven said:

She did a while back, seems people are just now noticing. That's probably a good move though like I've been saying.

Somebody already mentioned that she did during ARTPOP and it’s true :applause:

I’m getting on your nerves

Diamond heart99
15 minutes ago, ZwRaven said:

It's the venture's themselves I find laughable. Of course she's obligated to promote them, please don't insult our intelligence (unless that was your intention). To hole up in Vegas for 2 or 3 years (not friendly to international fans or people who aren't rich), and to release a make up line (there are already a billion) instead of new music and a limited date tour. Not exactly fan friendly. Good business moves, but from a woman who has stated she "hates money", kinda hypocritical. I wish her the best. Some of us are just trying to illustrate she's maybe representing something she is no longer. That is an artist who had a special thing w her fans. It's her life and career and she can do what she wants. We however are allowed to have opinions.

Posts like these make me have zero empathy for international fans.

Vegas wasn’t about money. She literally cannot travel the world anymore. You want her to put health at risk so you can see her in person? Grow up.

You complained she only uses to social media for promotions; so I explained why. Just because she became famous in the age of social media doesn’t mean she owes you a damn thing. So she doesn’t tweet with fans anymore; again, grow up. 

Of course fans can have opinions - but it’s constant negativity and it’s gross. 

You find the venture laughable? Ha. What have you done in your life that is so amazing? 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Andreu
5 hours ago, Unbeweavable said:

the people constantly complaining about the people who complain are just as annoying imo :emma:

This

ZwRaven
1 hour ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Posts like these make me have zero empathy for international fans.

Vegas wasn’t about money. She literally cannot travel the world anymore. You want her to put health at risk so you can see her in person? Grow up.

You complained she only uses to social media for promotions; so I explained why. Just because she became famous in the age of social media doesn’t mean she owes you a damn thing. So she doesn’t tweet with fans anymore; again, grow up. 

You find the venture laughable? Ha. What have you done in your life that is so amazing? 

This reply is offensive and uncalled for I stated my opinion and you attacked me personally.

Lona Delery
1 hour ago, Ktaylor99 said:

well, guess what - shw has her fans because of her music, npt becausw of a mediocre and uninspired make up line.

im not speaking for everyone, but I am disappointed with Gaga. She used to be my biggest idol and i loved her so, so much - but the past few years have felt as thpugh her entire persona is fake, the messages she had always portrayed were fake - she hated being used to sell a fragrance, now shes doing a makeup line. she said she hates money, now shes doing a quick cashgrab. of course my reactions will be mostly negative now. she has changed, as all humans do, but to the worse. at least for me. you like this make up brand? good for you. i think its very uninspired and you can get dupes, yet gaga is trying to sell it as something unique and revolutionary.

and babe, not everyone has to start their own company and pull some amazing, successful **** in order to criticize qhat Gaga is doing. you think youre superior or smth because you are so caught up in your stan bubble, you dont notice the bullshit 

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

I truly hate when ppl like you create threads like this. Like man, you just create more negativity with your post, u won't solve any problem. 

U are just trying to put yourself above other fans for being "the right fan" when the others aren't because they dare to criticise Gaga.

If you see some fan behaving badly, call them out in the thread, not here where you are trying to generalize the whole fanbase into one messy group of btches who are the worst thing that happened to Gaga's life.  

Diamond heart99
11 minutes ago, LM said:

I truly hate when ppl like you create threads like this. Like man, you just create more negativity with your post, u won't solve any problem. 

U are just trying to put yourself above other fans for being "the right fan" when the others aren't because they dare to criticise Gaga.

If you see some fan behaving badly, call them out in the thread, not here where you are trying to generalize the whole fanbase into one messy group of btches who are the worst thing that happened to Gaga's life.  

Sis - I’m not above anyone. I’m not even a real stan either because it’s the stan culture that turned everyone into entitled whiny brats.

I have called people out in the threads and now I’m doing it here because I’ve had enough of this. 

Diamond heart99
24 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

well, guess what - shw has her fans because of her music, npt becausw of a mediocre and uninspired make up line.

im not speaking for everyone, but I am disappointed with Gaga. She used to be my biggest idol and i loved her so, so much - but the past few years have felt as thpugh her entire persona is fake, the messages she had always portrayed were fake - she hated being used to sell a fragrance, now shes doing a makeup line. she said she hates money, now shes doing a quick cashgrab. of course my reactions will be mostly negative now. she has changed, as all humans do, but to the worse. at least for me. you like this make up brand? good for you. i think its very uninspired and you can get dupes, yet gaga is trying to sell it as something unique and revolutionary.

and babe, not everyone has to start their own company and pull some amazing, successful **** in order to criticize qhat Gaga is doing. you think youre superior or smth because you are so caught up in your stan bubble, you dont notice the bullshit 

Wow. You are a such a hero. 

RudraCNG

Look, I've never dragged Gaga. I'm always supporting her even when she does things that I don't like, and whenever I have a bad opinion about something she does (and God knows it happened too much these last months) I just keep it to myself, mostly because I know how things work here and I don't like to fight with anyone. But some of y'all seem like having the need to feel superior to other members by telling them everyday how bad they are as a fans. Everybody has their own opinion and, broadly speaking, I think GGD members most of the times react just in a natural way given the circumstances, and if you don't believe me, well, you just need to check other forums and see how "passionate" are people about their hobbies. If y'all prefer to believe monsters are the worst fanbase ever or something like that, you can do it, but it's just unrealistic.

ZwRaven
35 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Sis - I’m not above anyone. I’m not even a real stan either because it’s the stan culture that turned everyone into entitled whiny brats.

I have called people out in the threads and now I’m doing it here because I’ve had enough of this. 

No one is is making you visit this site, and if there are things on here you like focus on them or take a break for a while. For many here Gaga is their Nick Cave, David Bowie, The Beatles (insert any other great artist). LM's are passionate just like any other fan base.

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived