💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lady Gaga should drop her Little Monsters

Diamond heart99

Featured Posts

Suspiria
4 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Please. Asking for some basic decency isn't "gentrifying" :awkney: Don't sound like Republicans.

She's a human being. She has emotions. She probably still checks this site out once in a while.

I thought it was pretty obviously a joke lol

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, WheresLG6 said:

And so is her team mwah

Her team seems to be doing just fine and is working out great for her. 

It’s not changing any time soon so you may as well move on. Mwah. :hor:

WheresLG6
1 minute ago, derpmonster said:

Tell that to her blockbuster hit movie, her #1 song 10 years into her career (which HER team and Interscope promoted, NOT the movie producers), her Oscar, her GP and critic acclaimed Super Bowl, her soundtrack that's still selling and charting, her sold out Joanne World Tour with stadium shows of 50,000 people, her sold out residency in Vegas that the GP loves and fans seem to hate.

Still NO pop era since 2013. SIX freaking years. Enema a disgrace, only US fans can travel and see her + HL not even hyped enough by the fans nor the gp + she wasted the hype post ASIB for tank make up line project. Should I keep going?

ZwRaven
7 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

Honestly, might as well. She doesn't particularly acknowledge or value her fanbase and their feedback anymore and most of us have either mellowed out on our passion for Gaga, burned out and moved on to other artists, or used our frustrations to become our own artists. Most of us aren't teenagers anymore. We have lives and we have invested our time and energy into different pursuits. Her hardcore fanbase is growing up and moving on, and inevitably she will only have the GP and casual fans to fall back on.

This. I couldn't like or agree more. The only thing she ever posts anymore is when she is shilling something. What the new fans don't seem to know is it used to not be that way, and some haven't gotten over the fact it simply isn't anymore. She's never been my number 1 anyway, but I really used to find her unique interaction w her fan base really amazing. It's just not that way now. I will listen and enjoy the things she puts out, but I no longer have expectations like I used to. She's not doing the things she used to interaction wise w fans, and if that's what she wants good for her. Wish her the best as a business woman, because that's what she comes off as now and that's fine.

WheresLG6
1 minute ago, ReRe said:

Her team seems to be doing just fine and is working out great for her. 

It’s not changing any time soon so you may as well move on. Mwah. :hor:

Moving on like most of her fans did already 😭 retirement home her only fanbase when she retires

Just now, WheresLG6 said:

LMFAO why are you even here then? Please go back to stanning someone else I had enough with the cupcakes on this site. Ugh

I came here to get some insider info on how to score none-resale enigma and jazz tickets. Boy how did I know folks here hated her,engima, and everything she does so much? Since I’ve already have my tickets, you think I’d like to be stuck in this toxic place any longer. I just don’t get it: a lot of folks used to love her so much and she changed and you hated her now. Everybody changes. Instead of hating her, why not just ignore her and move on? You don’t love her anymore, that’s totally fine, there is no need to drag her, expose her and wait every minute for her to fail. That’s pathetic.:wtfga:

derpmonster
4 minutes ago, WheresLG6 said:

Still NO pop era since 2013. SIX freaking years. Enema a disgrace, only US fans can travel and see her + HL not even hyped enough by the fans nor the gp + she wasted the hype post ASIB for tank make up line project. Should I keep going?

Go back to MadonnaNation hunty. :sis: No one's asking you to stan her.

3 minutes ago, WheresLG6 said:

Moving on like most of her fans did already 😭 retirement home her only fanbase when she retires

This awful statement really proves you're a troll. She's at her second peak and you're here being a delusional behind Taylor's pic from 2008 while she rules the world. When she retires, she'll still have more fans than you would at your peak, no matter what you do.

Have a great day sis.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

derpmonster
7 minutes ago, ZwRaven said:

This. I couldn't like or agree more. The only thing she ever posts anymore is when she is shilling something. What the new fans don't seem to know is it used to not be that way, and some haven't gotten over the fact it simply isn't anymore. She's never been my number 1 anyway, but I really used to find her unique interaction w her fan base really amazing. It's just not that way now. I will listen and enjoy the things she puts out, but I no longer have expectations like I used to. She's not doing the things she used to interaction wise w fans, and if that's what she wants good for her. Wish her the best as a business woman, because that's what she comes off as now and that's fine.

Consider this. She's a human being and she is probably tired too. Tired of all the drama in her life, all the expectations, all that. You can hear her passion when she talks and I don't doubt its authenticity. She might be less involved with fans or care less now which is true but that doesn't mean she has entirely moved on.

We don't have to be like teen fans anymore but that doesn't mean we can't be "hardcore" or great fans. You can be a big fan without being toxicly co-dependent.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

MattyXoxo
58 minutes ago, katy666 said:

This is literally the worst fanbase I have ever been. Glad I am new and casual. I am just gonna go and see her in Vegas next April and buy some makeup and be happy. LMs consist of many selfish toxic individuals and they take their personal issues and dump them on Gaga.:triggered:

You missed the good old days, it was really nice tbh. It’s messy now but Born This Way and ARTPOP days? it’s was hella fun bc we would laugh about all the hints she would give and her interactions with us. 

13 hours ago, WheresLG6 said:

13 hours ago, WheresLG6 said:

:lmao: :smh:

You’re really setting yourself up for disappointment by setting these absurd criteria. 

Also her fans - casual and hardcore alike -seem to be doing just fine. 

ZwRaven
3 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Consider this. She's a human being and she is probably tired too. Tired of all the drama in her life, all the expectations, all that. You can hear her passion when she talks and I don't doubt its authenticity. She might be less involved with fans or care less now which is true but that doesn't mean she has entirely moved on.

We don't have to be like teen fans anymore but that doesn't mean we can't be "hardcore" or great fans. You can be a big fan without being toxicly co-dependent.

I agree w all your points. I never was toxicly co-dependant, I just thought it was cool. I'll always love her as an artist.

HausOfMiklaus

She really should though. People whine and weep about Gaga taking a step back from directly interacting with us when some of you should really consider the impact of all y'all's OPINIONS megaphoned straight to her via the Internet. I'd personally feel exhausted and defeated.

KillerMonster

I miss her “real” fanbase... like back to the littlemonsters.com days. (Excluding the ones uploading nudes :toofunny:). People then were more respectful and accepting. But there are still some really, really amazing monsters out there. :hug:

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

ZwRaven
1 minute ago, HausOfMiklaus said:

She really should though. People whine and weep about Gaga taking a step back from directly interacting with us when some of you should really consider the impact of all y'all's OPINIONS megaphoned straight to her via the Internet. I'd personally feel exhausted and defeated.

It's not all of us so don't generalize. Also people are entitled to their opinions, especially on a fan site. Just because some of us don't like what she's doing doesn't mean we don't like her, or it's a personal attack.

19 minutes ago, ZwRaven said:

I’ve been around since 2009, and I can confidently say her love for her fans never wavered. Yeah, she is a lot less active on social media, but her interactions with her fans remain the same. From the Monster Ball to Enigma, her interactions with fans has always been a core part of every show.

Her abstaining from social media does not mean that she’s lost passion for her music or her fanbase, even if it admittedly makes her seem more distant to those of us who can’t go see her in Vegas, so I understand that aspect of your sentiment. :hug:

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived