opinion

Lady Gaga should drop her Little Monsters

Diamond heart99

Featured Posts

Ariana Grindr
18 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

kim kardashian deal with it GIF by Bunim/Murray Productions

If you don't like GGD you don't have to be here:oops:

GGD has always been a messy b*tchfest, and that's why it's so fun. Stop trying to gentrify it:grr:

Lol that’s not what op said henny, learn to read

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smother Em Eh

This fanbase is beyond spoiled, entitled and ungrateful it’s unreal. 

Y’all are even worse then the Beehive & Madonna Nation sometimes and that’s saying something! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Diamond heart99
13 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

Take your own advice :air: If you don't like their posts? Scroll :toofunny: 

13 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

But it’s every other goddamn post since Haus Laboratories was announced.

I am really sick of it and be one about her needing the scrap the whole thing sent me over the edge. 

I am NOT flame baiting - this is a real opinion that I am having and why I rarely post here anymore.

So don’t worry - you have to read much from me anymore. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

AJRocketMan

Honestly, might as well. She doesn't particularly acknowledge or value her fanbase and their feedback anymore and most of us have either mellowed out on our passion for Gaga, burned out and moved on to other artists, or used our frustrations to become our own artists. Most of us aren't teenagers anymore. We have lives and we have invested our time and energy into different pursuits. Her hardcore fanbase is growing up and moving on, and inevitably she will only have the GP and casual fans to fall back on.

moonboywow
15 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

It's kinda hard to do that when there's countless threads that are negative. Countless posts one after another that are negative. Like...its hard to just scroll past people complaining that Gaga is being a business woman. Or being angry about anything she does. The body criticisms are the worst.

JusKeepBreathin

She already did girl. She already did.

mean girls trash GIF

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

WheresLG6
36 minutes ago, katy666 said:

This is literally the worst fanbase I have ever been. Glad I am new and casual. I am just gonna go and see her in Vegas next April and buy some makeup and be happy. LMs consist of many selfish toxic individuals and they take their personal issues and dump them on Gaga.:triggered:

LMFAO why are you even here then? Please go back to stanning someone else I had enough with the cupcakes on this site. Ugh

derpmonster
36 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

kim kardashian deal with it GIF by Bunim/Murray Productions

If you don't like GGD you don't have to be here:oops:

GGD has always been a messy b*tchfest, and that's why it's so fun. Stop trying to gentrify it:grr:

Please. Asking for some basic decency isn't "gentrifying" :awkney: Don't sound like Republicans.

She's a human being. She has emotions. She probably still checks this site out once in a while.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

WheresLG6
53 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Before it’s too late, and get whole bunch of new fans.

You guys are the worst. 

And so is her team mwah

derpmonster
1 minute ago, WheresLG6 said:

And so is her team mwah

Tell that to her blockbuster hit movie, her #1 song 10 years into her career (which HER team and Interscope promoted, NOT the movie producers), her Oscar, her GP and critic acclaimed Super Bowl, her soundtrack that's still selling and charting, her sold out Joanne World Tour with stadium shows of 50,000 people, her sold out residency in Vegas that the GP loves and fans seem to hate.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived