Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Ed Sheeran: SOY Brought Me To The Level Of Adele, Beyoncé, & Jay Z

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Biggest Fan

I think what he’s trying to say is the type of exposure on a daily basis he got everywhere.

🤖

Enzo

is he obsessed with being at Adele level? :oprah:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

geopang

It’s true though. I can’t stand him, but he was doing numbers and chart success just like any of the names he mentioned. 

Mana Mahad

I agree with him yes he is flopping now but spirit is a bigger flop so was jay z last effort so yes he is declining he got it but he isn't in jay or Bey level of floppage yet.

LIKELADYAGAGA
58 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

married to medicine wtf GIF

how though? He became the biggest musician in the planet with that song? All he is trying to illustrate is that he reached a level he had never been at before... which is true.

HoneyB

We-

I gagged a little-

beyonce lemonade GIF

There’s really no flavor to this at all-

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

derpmonster
1 hour ago, AlvariusFlame said:

Your average vocals: No

That part he got better than Adele honestly.

You may like her music but she's a bad singer. Again, not saying her music is bad but there's a reason she keeps hurting her voice and has had surgery twice. But popularity wise she's higher for sure.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

derpmonster
24 minutes ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

how though? He became the biggest musician in the planet with that song? All he is trying to illustrate is that he reached a level he had never been at before... which is true.

It's just that he keeps trying to self-aggrandize. This isn't the first time.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Battle 4 Ur Life

that song is literally plain unlistenable and the definition of overplayed. I don't want to use the word r*pe but that's literally how it feels whenever it's played on the radio or at any public space where taste is not a requirement.

so millennial and naive of him to mistake streaming power for talent or excellence. I wouldn't expect anything less (more actually) from someone who collaborates with JB.

SURE :sure:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Archived