Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lady Gaga Should Drop Her Beauty Brand Before It's Too Late

The13thNote

Featured Posts

giskardsb
8 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

What's with all of these counter productive threads? :lmao:

That's not how business work. Nothing guaranteed, if you fail then you should try again. And if you succeed then keep it going. You don't just give up with the premature negative feedback :lmao:

Ā 

The reason Gaga is Gaga is because she is not afraid to push herself in new directions and possibly fail, while the rest of us waste time on social media.

Her track record of success is pretty remarkable, however many fans seem to still believe every new project is going to fail. Ā  Some want them to fail, as a way to basically punish her for not putting out another dance pop album fast enough.

You would think the fact that she so heavily featured LGBTQ in her promo would get some respect.

Ā 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
giskardsb

way too many people seem more concerned about all the stuff around Haus Labs and it's image and promo than the actual product.

Fitting for the extremely superficial pop and beauty industries I guess.

RAMROD
10 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

The reason Gaga is Gaga is because she is not afraid to push herself in new directions and possibly fail, while the rest of us waste time on social media.

Her track record of success is pretty remarkable, however many fans seem to still believe every new project is going to fail. Ā  Some want them to fail, as a way to basically punish her for not putting out another dance pop album fast enough.

You would think the fact that she so heavily featured LGBTQ in her promo would get some respect.

Ā 

Well said. If these peopleĀ are fanĀ at all, just like they claimed to be, they need to look back and understand what Gaga is all about.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Reginald
Spoiler

Edit: I'm really not pressed about this at all, and we're all pretty much just repeating the same tired opinions over and over in every thread anyway :ladyhaha: so don't come for meĀ 

25 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

way too many people seem more concerned about all the stuff around Haus Labs and it's image and promo than the actual product.

Fitting for the extremely superficial pop and beauty industries I guess.

I meeeeeean, when there's a two month pre-order, all we can do is reviewĀ promoĀ :oops:Ā 

Light speculation is better than no one even paying attention, since these products won't be in anyone's hands until the middle of September. I HOPE she has more promo planned, two months is a long time to keep social media's attention.Ā 

All of her competition teases a product and releases within a week or two, even smaller beauty influencersĀ  in the hundredsĀ of thousands of follower counts do it that way, it's the current standard.Ā 

Ā 

mindintransit

When I see these threads I feel like I'm running into my MAGA hat neighbor. Relentlessly negative and absolutely dug in to his pov. I have no interest in debating him because it's depressing (like my country) and pointless. Sad to say GGD can sometimes make me feel that way.
Makeup has always been part of Gaga's performance art, her self expression. Now she has her own brand and it looks beautiful. She is starting a small business venture. If people like the makeup they'll buy it. If they don't they won't.
Music is her world and Haus Labs is just Gaga branching out a little.
There's been enough of these mean spirited threads.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived