Lady Gaga Should Drop Her Beauty Brand Before It's Too Late

The13thNote

Featured Posts

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamond heart99
1 minute ago, thehanyo said:

Not about that? Have you seen her? Lady Gaga is most famous for her over-the-top looks. A make-up line is so on-brand for her... I don't get how people don't realize that. Also, Amazon is quickly becoming the world's largest retailer. Having an exclusive deal with them is a HUGE achievement.

Really hating all these people shitting on Gaga's first major business start-up. I hope she doesn't read these comments.

Oh she does. Or someone does. Haus Labs has been liking posts on Instagram that call out the haters.

It’s sad AF. 

Little Monsters are actual monsters.

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

1 minute ago, thehanyo said:

Not about that? Have you seen her? Lady Gaga is most famous for her over-the-top looks. A make-up line is so on-brand for her... I don't get how people don't realize that. Also, Amazon is quickly becoming the world's largest retailer. Having an exclusive deal with them is a HUGE achievement.

Really hating all these people shitting on Gaga's first major business start-up. I hope she doesn't read these comments.

Gaga uses make up to destroy standard beauty. But shes not a beauty guru or someone who people follow because of her make up and beauty. It weird to me to see someone like Gaga would release perfumes and make up line. 

Rudz Xinc

I don't care about HL. But let her do whatever she want. If you don't like it ignore it. No need to make an announcement about your dislike, we already have enough of those threads since the announcement.

I'm pretty sure this will get locked anyway.

Look at those clowns

moonboywow
7 minutes ago, HotLikeMexico said:

Real tea, why do all your posts always have to include a KPOP shout-out?

I was just saying what music I've been listening to. Khiphop isn't kpop. Krnb isn't kpop. I don't get your logic here. Lol

Emigrante

someone just make some kind of control over all of those repeatable threads please. D: 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

3 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

[...]Haus Labs has been liking posts on Instagram that call out the haters.

[...]

Really?! :duck: Can you show me some screenshots/link me? 

Liking clapbacks towards "haters"?!.- The idea of their social media reps acting in such a way worries me. The beauty community will tear HL apart if they get wind of that.

That's also really ****ing questionable and unprofessional if true.

FameHookah
12 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Oh she does. Or someone does. Haus Labs has been liking posts on Instagram that call out the haters.

It’s sad AF. 

Little Monsters are actual monsters.

Damn :( this fanbase is her worst enemy im really sad rn

WTF is MDNA

HotLikeMexico
9 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

I was just saying what music I've been listening to. Khiphop isn't kpop. Krnb isn't kpop. I don't get your logic here. Lol

Regardless, any post of yours I see is always a shameless plug for Korean music. Even when the topic has nothing to do with it. 

AshIey

This makes absolutely no sense. They’ve been developing this for years, began production already, created promotional media, etc. She is not just going to cancel the whole thing lmao. :deadbanana:

Diamond heart99
7 minutes ago, Nayru said:

Really?! :duck: Can you show me some screenshots/link me? 

Liking clapbacks towards "haters"?!.- The idea of their social media reps acting in such a way worries me. The beauty community will tear HL apart if they get wind of that.

That's also really ****ing questionable and unprofessional if true.

Yes how do I link an insta post here? Be kind to me, I only just learned how to post gifs. :oops:

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Seeka
40 minutes ago, The13thNote said:

A spoiled brat? 

Lol. 

No. I just think much higher of Gaga than you do apparently. :ohwell:

And I juuuuust said I literally have been late on rent saving to see Gaga. 

So....spoiled? I think the **** not. 

The fact that you're financially irresponsible is not Gaga's fault. 

Reginald

Well, I can definitely agree with your point that her Fame launch was executed significantly better than Haus Laboratories --

Gaga had a full concept, glamorous outfits, and most importantly, a product to sell that was actually on-brand. "Fame," as a word, truly defined her career at that point, and was also the name of her first album.

The actual product she was selling was SICKENINGLY cool. Even if you didn't care about perfume, the bottle itself was a work of art. Her image and persona were 10/10 during the era as well... she put on performance art pieces associated with the perfume (Sleeping With Gaga, and the outfit she wore designed after the bottle). I 100% did not give a flying s*** about perfume, but I bought it because the packaging was so amazing. Oh yeah, and the blood and semen thing :teehee:

Lady+GaGa+Fame+Perfume+Launch+I5E6UC3AHs

Lady+Gaga+Launches+Debut+Fragrance+Fame+

Lady-Gaga-Fame-perfume-fragrance-commerc

SO on-brand :giveup::giveup::giveup: 

I'm sure some of us who are newer fans never saw The Fame perfume campaign... PLEEEEEASE watch it (I linked the director's cut of it above). It's SO stanworthy. Not to shade Haus Labs, but NO fans were complaining about inauthenticity when we were presented with a product launch like this one 

Lextyr97

Omg can y’all shut up and just let her try lmaoo y’all hated on Vegas and here she is doing 1.2 mil a night in a theater. Y’all will live

Biden Harris 2024

The rollout might seem somewhat underwhelming only because, hey, this is Lady Gaga and she has set the bar so high for herself. Still, I imagine her team thought this was going to be a defining moment in her career but it's not turned out to be that way.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived