đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lady Gaga Should Drop Her Beauty Brand Before It's Too Late

The13thNote

Featured Posts

moonboywow
7 minutes ago, The13thNote said:

We are allowed to call her out on stuff. People that have been on here since 2009 and stood by not just her music, but her message, can call her out when we have supported her for years. 

I literally have saved and been late on rent to see Gaga live. Lol. 

I will have my say. 

This isn't calling her out. This is acting like a spoiled little brat who thinks they know everything about everything. You're not her manager. So stop acting like it. 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The13thNote
1 minute ago, moonboywow said:

This isn't calling her out. This is acting like a spoiled little brat who thinks they know everything about everything. You're not her manager. So stop acting like it. 

A spoiled brat? 

Lol. 

No. I just think much higher of Gaga than you do apparently. :ohwell:

And I juuuuust said I literally have been late on rent saving to see Gaga. 

So....spoiled? I think the **** not. 

Its weird that she would release a make up line, shes not about that. Im sure people would love it if she releases a clothing line that is different, but not a make up line.

GhettoFabulous
6 minutes ago, The13thNote said:

If anything this floppping would push the album further back. 

If she has bad press Interscope isnt going to push an album right after. Lol.

Ok Bobby :laughga:

The13thNote
Just now, GhettoFabulous said:

Ok Bobby :laughga:

I don't need to go to the sun to know I'll burn up just like it doesn't take being a manager of an international pop star to know how the press works. 

Phlop

I’d prefer another fragrance tbh and rereleasing Fame because it trinkled all the way down to Walmart 

BYE

Cloudbusting

I mean this is a little dramatic tbh. The only concrete criticism that I have seen is the one about Amazon which is a little disappointing I'm ngl and I think they are valid. But like, nobody can judge a product without even seeing it, no one tested the formula to say it's bad, and hey it might be, but no one knows yet. Don't suffer in advance, let things happen.... Gaga literally put up a pre order for a product that is coming out in two monthsssss. If people really are saying a product is horrible without even trying it they are obviously just wanting to start drama. I think for now all we can do is let things actually happen.

LUO YI

Liquid to powder :laughga: I was laughing when she started talking about it like she just discovered it. 

The night sky tells all

Diamond heart99

fuck_off_jack_nicholson.gif

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Tom Nook
22 minutes ago, The13thNote said:

I mean she could. She has the money. 

If it really isn't about the money and you realized you effed up, fix it. Take rrsponsibility. 

Gurl that’s not how businesses work :air: Gags may have a lot of money but she can’t just drop a few million to just say “whoops never mind” that is losing profit and decreasing in net worth 

Also being late on rent to see Gaga doesn’t mean you have to uphold a sense of entitlement :laughga:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

thehanyo
12 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Its weird that she would release a make up line, shes not about that. Im sure people would love it if she releases a clothing line that is different, but not a make up line.

Not about that? Have you seen her? Lady Gaga is most famous for her over-the-top looks. A make-up line is so on-brand for her... I don't get how people don't realize that. Also, Amazon is quickly becoming the world's largest retailer. Having an exclusive deal with them is a HUGE achievement.

Really hating all these people shitting on Gaga's first major business start-up. I hope she doesn't read these comments.

HotLikeMexico
30 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

Someone please end this. Let the bitch do as she pleases. Who cares if it is a cash grab? Who cares if it's not one? Literally go find new music to listen to if you're so bored. I've found the beauty of lofi music. Lofi krnb and khiphop too. 

Real tea, why do all your posts always have to include a KPOP shout-out?

• Admin locked this topic

Archived