• Born This Way era
    • ARTPOP era
    • Cheek to Cheek era
    • Joanne era
    • A Star Is Born era

Featured Posts

MrDarkGa

Easily the Joanne era.

She significantly reinvented herself with this project and achieved so much. Like, 2017 was Gaga's YEAR from start to finish.Ā 

1 hour ago, Bio said:

There's no way to compete with the Born This Way era, and it's not even my favorite album. We had a full year of videos, performances, interviews, magazine covers, Gagavision, then a full year of touring, teasing new songs.... It was definitely the best.

Girl was totally overworked in the era sadly. And ending in a broken hip that she has never healed from. She'll never dance like she did šŸ˜«

homomo

I wanted to pick ARTPOP, because I have so much nostalgia for that period; however, I picked Born This Way. I became a monster between the release of Born This Way (single) and Judas release. Little did I know thatĀ 2011 would be the beginning of a lifetime of stanning.

itsmebuddy

Born This Way. She was EVERYWHERE. The tour was one of her best tours, the merchandise in the era WAS AMAZING (including the workshop). I just think 2010-2012 were her prime years

totally stream "bedroom floor" by it's me, buddy :D

How dare yā€™all sleep on TF & C2C.Ā If it wasnā€™t for those eras, none of the other eras would exist.Ā :trollga:

whore

Born This WayĀ isnā€™t my favorite album, but just being a fan of her at that time was ethereal. She was on top of the world and she was at her peak in creativity and success.Ā 

rumours
2 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

7ļ»æ) Cheek to Cheek ļ»æEra

Ā 

2 hours ago, holy scheisse said:

7. Cheekļ»æ to cheek

Ā 

rjb0iumbikf11.jpg

whore
55 minutes ago, homomo said:

I wanted to pick ARTPOP, because I have so much nostalgia for that period; however, I picked Born This Way. I became a monster between the release of Born This Way (single) and Judas release. Little did I know thatĀ 2011 would be the beginning of a lifetime of stanning.

I wanted to pick ARTPOP too but then I remembered just how messy it was;Ā all of the broken promises, abandoned projects, and overall betrayal of her own team that occurred during the era while she was trying to save face was very hard to watchĀ 

Mana Mahad
1 hour ago, MrDarkGa said:

Easily the Joanne era.

She significantly reinvented herself with this project and achieved so much. Like, 2017 was Gaga's YEAR from start to finish.Ā 

Is this aĀ Troll post ? :rip:Ā 

OT : TFM > BTW > ASIB > TF > ARTPOP > Joanne > Cheek to CheekĀ 

KatieJudasGaga4
3 hours ago, rumours said:

Ā 

Ā 

rjb0iumbikf11.jpg

I didn't really pay a lot of attention during this era. I LOVE the album though

Joanne cause that's when I first because a Little Monster and it brings amazing memories.

Archived