💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Grimes had part of her Eyeball removed to "Cure Seasonal Depression"

LadariousGarage

Featured Posts

LadariousGarage

I, I don't know what to say or think, like I mean, what I'm speechless, what the f*ck gurl, I mean, if it helps, it helps, but really

Here is the article :laughga:

https://people.com/health/grimes-part-eyeball-removed-seasonal-depression/

Grimes is willing to go to great lengths to feel her best — even if it means trying out “experimental” surgeries.

The singer, 31, detailed her fitness and health regimen in a new interview for her campaign with Adidas by Stella McCartney, including her decision to have part of her eyeball removed to improve her seasonal depression.

eliminated all blue light from my vision through an experimental surgery that removes the top film of my eyeball and replaces it with an orange ultra-flex polymer that my friend and I made in the lab this past winter as a means to cure seasonal depression,” Grimes, who was born as Claire Elise Boucher, said in the interview, which she shared a portion of on her Instagram account on Monday

Lets do it baby I know the Law

LadariousGarage

I hope she is joking, she also said she has daily "screaming sessions" I mean, go off sis, do yo thing, but is this healthy????????????? :saladga:

PartySick

"You know what makes me feel better? Partial blindness"

I mean, it's ha eye but I'll stick with what I got, thanks :spin:

🖤

Ryusei

Looking at the "fitness regimen" she posted I'm pretty sure she was joking :ladyhaha: 

Finish the dam album gurl I need it before the world ends otherwise it was all for nothing. 

Musery

LadariousGarage
Just now, Ryusei said:

Looking at the "fitness regimen" she posted I'm pretty sure she was joking :ladyhaha: 

Finish the dam album gurl I need it before the world ends otherwise it was all for nothing. 

yeah, but she also said she wanted to legally change her name to S or something, and also she fell in love with Elon Musk, so if she did, I wouldn't be suprised

Ryusei
1 minute ago, LadariousGarage said:

yeah, but she also said she wanted to legally change her name to S or something, and also she fell in love with Elon Musk, so if she did, I wouldn't be suprised

It was lower-case cursive :ladyhaha:  I really never know when she's being serious and when not lol but We appreciate power is so good and now she's just edging us like she's lana del rey or smth. 

Musery

SHALLOW
4 minutes ago, LadariousGarage said:

She wanted to change her artist name to C

imnotyourbabe10

Ul9hAe.gif

As a counselor in training, I cannot speak to the validity of the research behind this procedure. :triggered:

Archived