Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Grimes had part of her Eyeball removed to "Cure Seasonal Depression"

LadariousGarage

Featured Posts

holy scheisse
1 hour ago, kyanewest said:

she's mentally ill then and needs serious help

Which is why she's undergoing experimental surgeries bc traditional methods probably haven't helped :wacko:

But anyway on topic I find this so coincidental bc I have a yellow tinted pair of sunglasses that I jokingly tell my bf all the time are my "depression glasses" bc I believe that the color yellow provokes joy, and I swear they've improved my mood before :bradley: 

holy scheisse
22 minutes ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

Ul9hAe.gif

As a counselor in training, I cannot speak to the validity of the research behind this procedure. :triggered:

Omg hi I'm a fellow counselor :)

imnotyourbabe10
25 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Omg hi I'm a fellow counselor :)

Hi there! I’m a newbie to the field. Would you be open to some private messages and discussions about counseling? No worries if not. But hello nonetheless. Keep up the good work, fellow counselor and Monster :hug:

holy scheisse
4 minutes ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

Hi there! I’m a newbie to the field. Would you be open to some private messages and discussions about counseling? No worries if not. But hello nonetheless. Keep up the good work, fellow counselor and Monster :hug:

I graduated from my program in May and am working my first job in the field-- I'm not very far ahead of you haha but absolutely, dm me any time!!:hug:

JazzGa

She's getting into character as the future cyborg techno worshipper Miss Anthropocene!! Love a cage rattling queen of trolling!

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Goodtimes12128

And absolutely no time left to go into a recording studio at the end of the day?

Archived