💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Madonna: Batuka Video This Friday

Hades

Featured Posts

Bubblegum Bitch

Yes! "Batuka" is not a hit song but it doesn't mean that it does not deserve music video. I like "Batuka" and I'm excited for m/v! :kara:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Musicisfreedom
5 hours ago, AJRocketMan said:

It'sï»ż more you that is the obnoxious one in this thread. How about you be less of a f*ck-face instead? :triggered:ï»ż

Hey now, let's not get mean

Bitch I'm Madonna

Musicisfreedom
1 hour ago, LazyTurtle said:

Yes! "Batuka" is not a hit song but it doesn't mean that it does not deserve music video. I like "Batuka" and I'm excited for m/v! :kara:

Tbh neither was Dark Ballet and the video was absolutely stunning. I love what she is doing w this record!

Bitch I'm Madonna

Ghost Face

I read this as Madonna Bukkake video this Friday :oops:

It's an honor.

Dominic

Honestlyï»żÂ I dont like the album at all (maybe God Control) but credit where credit is due, Madonna is honestly delivering a great era for her fans. I'm kinda jealousÂ ï»ż:crossed:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Hexxx

Um excuse me, Batuka is an Amazing track. It's like a futuristic Negro spiritual. I feel so empowered when I listen to it and I  often think about my hopes for mankind when I hear it. The video looks amazing 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Sneaky Oliver

It's going to be the closest video to Madame X's original portuguese aesthetic :excited2:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

TheBatman

I love her so much this era is everything, video looks to be another epic piece of work 

Hades

The scenes at the beach dressed in white are so tribal and powerful. Saw a teaser 2 months ago.

RoverLoader

Stunning video and very moving... Damn she has delivered this era. 

LouiseVeronica

That gave me chills, I didn't know anything about the history before this, seeing the slave ships on the horizon and the tears in their eyes, yet the defiant exuberant euphoria in their dancing and drumming in the face of evil and uncertainty is so powerful and inspiring. Madonna has elevated what it means to be a pop artist yet again with this remarkable era. I feel like I have learned so much and been introduced to so many things by being her fan, especially this era. All these videos and such amazing songs, plus the constant discussion of Madonna on my favorite show atm POSE, have put me in Madonna mania this summer. We are some damn lucky fans!

RoverLoader
6 minutes ago, LouiseVeronica said:

That gave me chills, I didn't know anything about the history before this, seeing the slave ships on the horizon and the tears in their eyes, yet the defiant exuberant euphoria in their dancing and drumming in the face of evil and uncertainty is so powerful and inspiring. Madonna has elevated what it means to be a pop artist yet again with this remarkable era. I feel like I have learned so much and been introduced to so many things by being her fan, especially this era. All these videos and such amazing songs, plus the constant discussion of Madonna on my favorite show atm POSE, have put me in Madonna mania this summer. We are some damn lucky fans!

It's probably my favourite video of the era. Beautifully shot and so human. Wonderful.

Archived