💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Madonna: Batuka Video This Friday

Hades

Featured Posts

Hades

It was filmed before the album dropped.:poot: Faz Gostoso is next.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Musicisfreedom

She is giving us some much this era... :giveup: I really think we may get videos for every song, or at least most of them. We already have quite a few

Bitch I'm Madonna

Andreu

particularly the one song i didnt need a video for :crossed:

but props to her for giving so much visual content this era

sillynate

I have a feeling she’s made a video for each song (minus the three super deluxe songs rip funana :selena:) and just hasn’t said anything about them yet 

I was watching some kind of bts for Medellin and it looked like they were mouthing the lyrics for Beetch I’m Loca :nooo: 

Enzo

Batuka? :what:

release Faz Gostoso already :grr:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Werk
23 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

She is giving us some much this era... :giveup: I really think we may get videos for every song, or at least most of them. We already have quite a few

15 minutes ago, sillynate said:

I have a feeling she’s made a video for each song (minus the three super deluxe songs rip funana :selena:) and just hasn’t said anything about them yet 

I was watching some kind of bts for Medellin and it looked like they were mouthing the lyrics for Beetch I’m Loca :nooo: 

Apparently she said she'd love to make more but she "ran out of money" :selena:

HighwayFantasy

Kinda off-topic but WHY ON FREAKING EARTH has God Control only 4,1 million views on YT?! The song is INSANE, thematically, message, production, storyboard. Its so sad to see tbh.. Like, you put everything you have and this is the results on YT. I hope it gets a real boost and some decent recognition. Do you guys maybe know what's up?

gabeoz
19 minutes ago, Werk said:

Apparently she said she'd love to make more but she "ran out of money" :selena:

She is a billionaire :selena: I think she can manage.

gabeoz
17 minutes ago, HighwayFantasy said:

Kinda off-topic but WHY ON FREAKING EARTH has God Control only 4,1 million views on YT?! The song is INSANE, thematically, message, production, storyboard. Its so sad to see tbh.. Like, you put everything you have and this is the results on YT. I hope it gets a real boost and some decent recognition. Do you guys maybe know what's up?

The GP doesn't care about her :laughga:

S0436

Isn’t that one of the songs even die hard fans weren’t loving like the others?  She obviously isn’t bothered about sales anymore, the album is pretty much over in terms of success now.

Archived