💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga posing for insta story, feeling herself

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

Ronlop
1 minute ago, HangWang said:

With how toxic some fans can be I'm glad she hasn't been.

Why is that toxic? sdfjks

I just think her social media accounts are almost purely marketing nowadays with an aim to sell something. It didn't used to be that way  or at least it's not as obvious with some other artists :triggered:

She always speaks about authenticity and being genuine and I believe she is like that through her art but I don't think she really takes her relationship with her fans the way she speaks about it in interviews.  It just looks like the most formulaic relationship you can think of between a pop star and her fans. 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Renie
1 minute ago, Salome said:

Wow, this house screams Gaga

It’s such an amazing house! It really does and I’d love to see what she’s done with it herself! 

ydnmnme
22 minutes ago, Renie said:

Pretty sure she’s at her house in the Hollywood hills! 

right at the 2:35 mark. See that grated bench on the left. And the fencing matches the fence in the background of her video. The leaves are the same but the trees have obviously grown since the video 

Ugh how much I would like to spend there just one day :diane:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

AshIey
44 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

Her being suddenly so active on Instagram in order to promote this line doesn't really point on authenticity imo...

She looks gorgeous regardless :ohwell:

Is she not supposed to promote her work..?

nattuggla
41 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

I just think her social media accounts are almost purely marketing nowadays with an aim to sell something. It didn't used to be that way  or at least it's not as obvious with some other artists :triggered:

She always speaks about authenticity and being genuine and I believe she is like that through her art but I don't think she really takes her relationship with her fans the way she speaks about it in interviews.  It just looks like the most formulaic relationship you can think of between a pop star and her fans. 

Imho it makes sense that pop girls (who are spreading into other business ventures) are posting more about the current projects. I mean just check Katy's instagram. She is posting a lot about her shoe collection and she did a lot of posts about American Idol. The same can be said about Riri's Fenty Beauty.

Nowadays pop girls are often establishing a  second mainstay (or several) because they know being a succesful pop star has an expiry date tag on them especially in today's music climate where everything is fast-living and artists have to churn out music constantly to remain relevant and successful.

And yeah Gaga has changed a lot over the years. I can see that as well. But I also understand that fame and being so close to her fans took a toll on her and she paid a high price, her sanity and her well being. A certain extent of being unpproachable is necessary (especially for a celebrity) to not getting overtaken by certain issues. In this way you can avoid to break from the inside to keep on going. (I am talking about my personal experience here as well since I am working in Cancer Research and seeing all the fates everyday can affect people who are closely working with patients on a daily basis.)

gagzus

I’m loving that she’s feeling herself with this project and she’s looking gorgeous doing it. 

geusst1235
On 7/16/2019 at 5:23 PM, Ronlop said:

I wasn't talking about you specifically oof.

I meant all the fans that think every single thing she has been doing lately either crap or seems to be uninspired or "fake". Especially the stuff for Haus Beauty when fans are saying that even the way she speaks is fake when shes been talking like that for literally years. There are dozens of interviews where she acts the exact same way.

Also the constant "where is LG6" comments on her Instagram which would probably get incredibly annoying,the hating of Enigma,thinking she has sold out,hating on sarah,her looks,etc. So uh yeah I can totally see why she doesn't interact often. Also the marketing for Haus Beauty is not for the fans only,its also for the GP obviously.

moonboywow

The granny hair jokes are getting tired. It's just a fvcking bun. Plenty of white girls do the same type hairstyle. 

3 hours ago, Ronlop said:

In the most neutral voice possible and with all due respect...

She does not owe us any part of her private life. She gets to choose  to share what's going on in her life. Her dream of launching Haus Labs, is her life right now. Her legacy securing double LV residencies, is  her life right now. Underscoring her never-ending love and support for her queer fans and family (World Pride) is her life right now. Getting in good with immensely influential corporations that will help her spread her philanthropic message across the globe (Apple, Tudor, Pandora, SiriusXM, Amazon, Sapphire NOW/ASUG -- how many of you even knew about Cynthias speeches and BTWF donations from these?) is her life, right now. Putting herself onto big business' radar and making  room in these spaces in ways that  are ultimately laying groundwork for the next weird ambitious kid to be themselves, is her life right now.

What would you prefer? The gratuitous selfies, meal ****, showing off her all her expensive toys, vids of her at her famous pals houses or fancy vacation homes? Is THAT not the most formulaic and inauthentic?  

Yes, she used to be a lot more open and unguarded on social media. But I think like many, thank god, she has learned it's better to rein that sh*t in. Why be exposed to the clownery? I would rather her social be like this, than her being dragged monthly for talking spicy over bs.

She keeps it cute and she keeps it moving. This contradicts nothing about her authenticity. She gives us her heart and soul irl.

cute love and hip hop GIF

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

FameHookah

Can she let her hair down :triggered:

She's gorgeous but these buns are tired.

WTF is MDNA

16 hours ago, ydnmnme said:

Ugh how much I would like to spend there just one day :diane:

To think that this house was on eBay! It was 9 mil and they had to halve it? OUCH! Gaga picked ALL of that up for only 5.5 mil??!! Thank God it's in her hands now.

The kismet of Lady F*cking Gaga being the custodian of the Zappa compound,  incl the legendary  Utility Muffin Research Kitchen, is all the way RIGHT!

Mah God , to think what's she filling The Vault with as we speak :saladga:

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Archived