Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Kardashians Want $300M To Renew 'KUWTK' Contracts

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

Keeping-Up-With-the-Kardashians-618x400.

“Kris is so stressed out right now, which is why she needed to take a vacation. The finale ratings were everything she was hoping for and more. So now it is all on the network,” the source said.

“Kim is on her way to becoming a lawyer, and Kanye is going to be more involved in the show than ever,” the source revealed. “Kim thinks that is definitely worth a lot more money because he is bringing so many new viewers in right now.”

“As far as Kendall and Kylie are concerned, Kendall is a world class supermodel now and Kylie is a billionaire. This was not the case in 2017,” the insider added.

And as if Rob Kardashian joining the family on-air full time again weren’t enough, the source said that “all of the Kardashian kids are going to be included in the new deal.”

“They all have families now and they didn’t all have kids with the initial deal,” the insider added.

“Kris and her kids really think that they are giving a fair deal with this. It is up to the network now.”

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/07/kuwtk-contracts-renew-300-million-five-more-seasons-2/

Ryusei
6 minutes ago, Rainbow1 said:

“Kris is so stressed out right now, which is why she needed to take a vacation.

Poor girl. How about retiring? :vegas: 

Musery

Illuminati

I'm surprised the ratings were so good, I thought people had long moved on from KUWTK. Then again I never watched it to begin with so I wouldn't know.

mamo

the devil works hard but kris jenner works harder 

tenor.gif?itemid=9499390

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

Wouldn't surprise me tbh, the show is getting bad ratings and the family are barley relevant anymore. The girls have wanted out for a long time now.

ANTI WP
33 minutes ago, Rainbow1 said:

Keeping-Up-With-the-Kardashians-618x400.

“Kris is so stressed out right now, which is why she needed to take a vacation. The finale ratings were everything she was hoping for and more. So now it is all on the network,” the source said.

“Kim is on her way to becoming a lawyer, and Kanye is going to be more involved in the show than ever,” the source revealed. “Kim thinks that is definitely worth a lot more money because he is bringing so many new viewers in right now.”

“As far as Kendall and Kylie are concerned, Kendall is a world class supermodel now and Kylie is a billionaire. This was not the case in 2017,” the insider added.

And as if Rob Kardashian joining the family on-air full time again weren’t enough, the source said that “all of the Kardashian kids are going to be included in the new deal.”

“They all have families now and they didn’t all have kids with the initial deal,” the insider added.

“Kris and her kids really think that they are giving a fair deal with this. It is up to the network now.”

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/07/kuwtk-contracts-renew-300-million-five-more-seasons-2/

sustainability recycle GIF by goforzerosustainability recycle GIF by goforzeroBio plastic queens:tony:

Mr Mirko

So Kim is actually on her to finish studies before me. So lame. :stalkga: lucky me

Just spend whole day watching episodes from their vacations. Life in front of camera. *goes for a cake, then off to new youtube show*

*pretends that there is no an exam on the way in september*

FfFfFfFF

Imagine demanding money for doing nothing but existing..  who are they again?

beaublue

I personally don’t feel that their show is worth $300 million... there are youtubers getting more views per video than KUWTK does per episode. I honestly feel like if the network is going to pay this then it needs to translate to free streaming like on an official YouTube channel. The Kardashians also need the show, it is their main way of staying relevant. It gives them an opportunity to be in the news 24/7 pushing products & storylines. The only ones I feel are even worth paying for a show are Kim, Khloe, & Kylie, like they bring the most to the show so just sign them & let the rest linger lmao just cause you have the Kardashian name doesn’t mean you’re worth it.

jprince99x
33 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

I personally don’t feel that their show is worth $300 million... there are youtubers getting more views per video than KUWTK does per episode. I honestly feel like if the network is going to pay this then it needs to translate to free streaming like on an official YouTube channel. The Kardashians also need the show, it is their main way of staying relevant. It gives them an opportunity to be in the news 24/7 pushing products & storylines. The only ones I feel are even worth paying for a show are Kim, Khloe, & Kylie, like they bring the most to the show so just sign them & let the rest linger lmao just cause you have the Kardashian name doesn’t mean you’re worth it.

Your YouTube argument makes zero sense. Advertising on prime time TV brings in insane cash. The Kardashians don’t need E, E needs the Kardashians. It’s the only show keeping E relevant. That’s why they play Kardashian re runs 24/7

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

LetsGetHigh

And what would happen if E! refuses the $300M tag? I doubt the Kardashians would go to TLC so they really can't demand anything cause E! kinda monopolizes the whole reality thing when it comes to famous people. 

Sepsami

Is this Kim as a lawyer thing serious? :selena: Isn't it like 5 or 6 more years for her diploma? :awkney:

Archived