đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga was wrong to work with Amazon (VIDEO)

HighwayGuy

Featured Posts

MEDONER

The girl can't catch a break huh :saladga: I'm pretty sure whatever company she could've decided to "work" with, you would've found something to complain about :madge:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
smitherz

I think what is really killing her is this “amazon exclusive” talking point. It made people believe that it’s the only place you can get it which is simply just not the case 🙄

LaLuna

Great. Juuuuuuust great.

Of course there was no way the launch could've gone smoothly. That would've been too much to ask. There always has to be something. :madge:

HermesGr

It's good to live expensive you know it
But my knees get weak, intensive..

BloodyM
9 hours ago, MEDONER said:

The girl can't catch a break huh :saladga: I'm pretty sure whatever company she could've decided to "work" with, you would've found something to complain about :madge:

This! And all this backlash comes from her own 'little monsters'. Do you see this happening to Rihanna etc? No . . .  

Biggest Fan

In UK , thats shocking

Maybe the company should provide with better treatment for their diverse employees

Amazon is Big and must treat everyone with respect like any other company at U.S. :koons:

🤖

ShayCristoforo

It's unfortunate, but it's very hard to avoid capital C- Capitalism in her line of work. We demand so much of her, from intricate outfits to elaborate sets, legendary albums, epic music videos, etc. This all takes a ton of labour that goes unnoticed, underappreciated and underpaid. And the cherry on top? We often still complain about the product.

Essentially there's not a lot of room for fairness when we idolize someone, is what I'm saying. But I think within that disproportionate pedestal of fame and wealth that Gaga assumes, she actually tries to be as kind as she is capable of. Which also is noble.  #BeKind

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

JustHMLover

y'all realise nobody's perfect right?

it's business. if you r not ok with it - move along, don't buy it, but stop throwing sh*t like monkeys daily.

Archived