They shouldn't be on any track, especially Ivy

why?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River
Just now, gypsy101 said:

why?

Because it makes TLK a personal thing and it should have been an African party for the fans and for the black community and the fact that they are there is disturbing it, there are many rappers who could rap like Afrikan Boy for example and Ivy is not a singer, there are many black singers kids who could be on that track and get the exposure and the honor to be on something related to the movie.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

gypsy101
26 minutes ago, River said:

Because it makes TLK a personal thing and it should have been an African party for the fans and for the black community and the fact that they are there is disturbing it, there are many rappers who could rap like Afrikan Boy for example and Ivy is not a singer, there are many black singers kids who could be on that track and get the exposure and the honor to be on something related to the movie.

no offense but this is stupid

Beyoncé is the one that put the album together who tf do you think you are to tell her how to do that

FfFfFfFF
14 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

Beyoncé is the one that put the album together who tf do you think you are to tell her how to do that

Why won't you ever accept criticism about Beyoncé? I've seen in so many Beyonce-related threads, it's so obvious you are biased because you are her fan. 

misunderstood

Can't wait to hear the B songs 

TIERRA WHACK TOO :giveup:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Runway

With all those A Listers and major Disney promo i expect no less than a 500k opening week

River
8 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

It's just my opinion omg :air:

what's wrong with you? :duck:

gypsy101
6 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Why can't you ever accept criticism about Beyoncé? It's so obvious you are biased because you are her fan. 

yeah i’m a fan, when did i ever say i wasn’t? the anti-BeyoncĂ© BS on this website has been ridiculous this past week with the Lion King stuff

3 minutes ago, River said:

It's just my opinion omg :air:

what's wrong with you? :duck:

this criticism is invalid especially since no one has even heard the album

you do not know what worth Jay Z and Blue Ivy will provide to the album. how is their presence any more upsetting than anyone else that is credited? and yeah maybe it is personal for BeyoncĂ©, you don’t know what this project has meant to her

River
1 minute ago, gypsy101 said:

yeah i’m a fan, when did i ever say i wasn’t? the anti-BeyoncĂ© BS on this website has been ridiculous this past week with the Lion King stuff

this criticism is invalid especially since no one has even heard the album

you do not know what worth Jay Z and Blue Ivy will provide to the album. how is their presence any more upsetting than anyone else that is credited? and yeah maybe it is personal for BeyoncĂ©, you don’t know what this project has meant to her

and who are you tell me that my criticism is invalid? oh right, it's your opinion, so as much as you can state it, I can do it too.

So just stop, you're the prefect example of the toxic stan culture.

we, the fans of TLK have much more to say about the tracklist, the features and the music (when we'll hear that) of this album and you BeyHives needs to accept it and stop with your toxic behavior, it's just music, so relax.

Borislshere
49 minutes ago, River said:

Adding blue and jay isn’t going to take away from that. Most of the black community loves blue and Jay-Z. It makes the lion king a family thing because after all... the lion king is about family. 

River
13 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Adding blue and jay isn’t going to take away from that. Most of the black community loves blue and Jay-Z. It makes the lion king a family thing because after all... the lion king is about family. 

Thank you for being polite, I appreciate it! and I love what you said about family it actually makes me think again about the features!

BBhomemaker

Lol people really attack bey for having fun with her daughter on a track? Smh I'm glad they share it together 

HoneyB

YAS MOMMY THE FLAVOR :heat:

💋 đ•Šđ•„đ•–đ•Ą 𝕐𝕒 â„‚đ• đ• đ•œđ•šđ•–đ•€ 𝕌𝕡💋đŸȘ

Stephen

OH **** I thought it was only going to be the other soundtrack :bradley: this is killer! 

Archived