💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why There's 2 Months Between Pre-Order & Release

DitaDolla

Featured Posts

DitaDolla

I think that a single WILL be released on the same day of Haus Labs. Why?

First of all there is no reason for gaga to do a 2 month wait for a preorder, it's just TOO long for makeup.

She wants to release a song with the products, and the release date of the song is in Spetember.

So why didn't she start the pre order in August? Because of Amazon's Prime Day.

This actually make sense to me.

OpenHeartedMonster

Or then they just want to know the demand and be sure that no product will be out of stock and everyone gets what they wanted

Display Me

September 17th is a Tuesday, but why not. With a 30secs ad broadcast all over the world, with the song.

PartySick

I mean, idk how makeup works but I feel like it's perfectly reasonable to put it on sale for "Christmas in July" and release it at its planned time a couple months later.

I'll expect a new single when Gaga says "there's a new single" :huntyga: just want to get ahead of the game when the makeup comes out and no single drops. I know there'll be meltdowns 'cause mom can't do anything without us going "ERMAHGURD NEW MUSIC CONFIRMTTTT"

🖤

A Hybrid

I think she’s going to release a few weeks before that, late August, because right now her single is almost guaranteed to do good and she wants to combine it with the make up line to actually earn a ton of money, which you can’t do by releasing singles or even albums.

No family’s safe when I sashay

ApplauseftAdele

Or maybe she’s just using Haüs Labs as a way to get money for the LG6 lead single video budget :ally: then drops the lead in August and ships the makeup in September :ally:

i dont really see her combining Haüs labs release with a lead single release unless the song is about like beauty and makeup which could be cool but tacky if executed poorly :bradley:

GagaMyBlood95
13 minutes ago, OpenHeartedMonster said:

Or then they just want to know the demand and be sure that no product will be out of stock and everyone gets what they wanted

Yup, 99% most likely this!

Didymus

Jesus, you guys are so convinced this line and her music are related :air: I really feel like that's not true. She's passionate about this project for a while now, she wants this to work, why would she jeopardize that by it actually being the backdrop for a new single? :rip: Makes no sense.

Felixorfelicia

And how does releasing a single on the same day as the shipments explain the two months waiting? 

Tease it to Jesus

RAMROD

Prepare the products as you go probably. I think it is smart thing to do when you just started out in new business, and just wanna testing the water first. She can produce as much as the pre-order she got. So no overstocks. And then if the demands are high, and steady, she can always produce more batches that are ready to ship each time they receive orders.

It is between this strategy or limited stocks strategy that other brands do.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

bloody g

I can smell the meltdowns from here, it's going to be EPIC :hor:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

ydnmnme

I think it’s simply to avoid the mess with sold out products. 

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Andreu

I never thought it was even possible for you to reach a new level of delulus

But congrats u did

Cloudbusting

I really don't feel she is releasing a song with the makeup... It would be so messy. I would prefer for her to focus on the brand first and not make it look like it was just a plot for a new single.  

FfFfFfFF

From what I've seen every event in Gaga's career is linked to new music claims.. Joanne World Tour, 2017 AMAs, her 2018 summer photoshoot, Enigma (the first leg then the second leg).. even a Star Is Born was said to be LG6 related. Now the make up line. :selena:

This is Gaga's first venture in make up so it's kinda unpredictable right? :poot: 2 months pre-orders are understandable. They don't know how much demand is going to be for her products so why create many products that perhaps will not sale and prevent them from making profit when they can wait and adjust to the demand? Or if she wanted to release the single in September (and this was the reason for the 2 months gap) she could've just set the preorders then and not make people wait 2 months. If we analyse it objectively and detached from our excitement for LG6 we see that most of these events are most likely not linked to new music. 

Archived