celeb

Jeffree Star on Haus Labs, Amazon preorder, Gaga and Liddos

dit

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
iCpro

Ok so he posted his opinion, but when monsters do the same he frames it as vicious and over reacting? Seems like he can dish it but can’t take it.

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

FATCAT

As long as he's not trashing it before he tries it, I don't care tbh

Purr more, hiss less.

giskardsb

Why do all these "beauty gurus" want to look like smooth plastic dolls? 

Tom Nook
1 minute ago, ThatAsianGuy said:

I have this feeling that he doesn't likes Gaga at all. Idk why:awkney:

He actually does but she is doing something that is in his field of specialty so I wouldn’t be surprised if he is on the fence for a product to live up to a high profile name, especially if it doesn’t come out until September

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

SKANK
Just now, giskardsb said:

Why do all these "beauty gurus" want to look like smooth plastic dolls? 

Pores are for whores, Linda.

Galagala

I love makeup artists for those celebrities,  not these youtubers. 

giskardsb
4 minutes ago, SKANK said:

Pores are for whores, Linda.

Somehow I missed that video previously. Kinda cool.

I'm just trying to figure out when all these people decided that looking like a photoshop portrait plug-in on max smoothing was desirable :)

Phaye Monster

So he’s just questioning why there’s a preorder? I mean, it’s not that big of a deal. A preorder starts the hype and also allows for more products to be made to meet demand. Not a big deal though, I’ll wait for his actual review video. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

TEMPLE
1 hour ago, Phaye Monster said:

So he’s just questioning why there’s a preorder? I mean, it’s not that big of a deal. A preorder starts the hype and also allows for more products to be made to meet demand. Not a big deal though, I’ll wait for his actual review video. 

I think the point was is that typically pre-orders are done for hype, yes, but it's Gaga. She doesn't need to "create" hype because it's always there. They could start shipping next week and it would still be as successful than in 2 months time, but I also get that it's a new venture for her and so they probably wanted to gauge the numbers first and not end up haemorrhaging money out.

Helxig

Unfortunately what he says in this video is fair...

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Guillaume Hamon

The pre-order thing serve can annoy some fols but it's quite smart to build the hype on the long run before to "fully" launch the brand. :) 

Folks/ beauty gurus talk about the rumors of a brand existing, then about what it would be named before to discuss the alleged products it would have then of the confirmation that it exists and after that the teasers& website come and provoked  "design reviews" followed by the pre-orders announcement right before the promo tour and finally they talk about the products they received and give the final product reviews.

Even if she already has a huge name it's always better to get as much buzz as possible. Many non-gaga fans will have bigger chance to get into the product thanks to this hype builded. :) 

BornAsUnic0rn

Where is the lie tho?

Amazon irked me. The over 2 months pre-order rubbed me the wrong way. Seeing nobody wearing it and testing it before I order (after these bad bad before photoshop applications). I wanted to order them, but no. Doesn’t sound right for now. 

Archived