Featured Posts

ydnmnme

It’s just the beginning :vegas:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jill

Is "To the launch of #HAUSLABORATORIES. Cheers to a wonderful day 1" the name of the lead :bradley:

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

HausOfMiklaus

She even has the names of each shade, liner and gloss on her shirt. A cute ass nerd. That’s for y’all questioning her agency and passion for this project.

The Enigmatic

omg guys i found out the tracklist of LG6

it's on her t shirt :udidnt:

I am having my ARTPOP moment

ydnmnme
10 minutes ago, The Enigmatic said:

omg guys i found out the tracklist of LG6

it's on her t shirt :udidnt:

LG6 is a DCE6-C77-A-7-E9-F-4-B20-980-B-7-B1-D4706

G U C C I

So whenever the adorable “baby Gaga” instastory was posted was when this pic was taken? Along with the one of her and the director and she’s holding the lighter? She’s wearing the same thing in both and even has the eye patches on in one. 

So so have we even really “seen” her since she left New York in that amazing outfit? All of these updates seem to have been filmed in May.

LaLa
Just now, LVbuttondown said:

So whenever the adorable “baby Gaga” instastory was posted was when this pic was taken? Along with the one of her and the director and she’s holding the lighter? She’s wearing the same thing in both and even has the eye patches on in one. 

I was just going to post this lol! I can’t tell if the shirt underneath is the same

G U C C I

I think they were all taken the same day! And since we now know the live was pre recorded I’m assuming it was also done in May during the filming of the ad. They did everything and are just slowly rolling it out now. So we really have seen her since July 1st? 

ydnmnme
19 minutes ago, LVbuttondown said:

So so have we even really “seen” her since she left New York in that amazing outfit? All of these updates seem to have been filmed in May.

14 minutes ago, LaLa said:

I was just going to post this lol! I can’t tell if the shirt underneath is the same

Omg you are right!! 

Reginald
4 minutes ago, LVbuttondown said:

I think they were all taken the same day! And since we now know the live was pre recorded I’m assuming it was also done in May during the filming of the ad. They did everything and are just slowly rolling it out now. So we really have seen her since July 1st? 

:duck: The live wasn't actually live? How was that determined? 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

WheresLG6

What about her unbearable ass releasing a new album? I can't stand her can she come up with new music already 

ydnmnme
10 minutes ago, Reginald said:

:duck: The live wasn't actually live? How was that determined? 

It wasn’t live, some clips from that day were already released a couple days ago 

Archived