💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga on Instagram: To the launch of Haus Laboratories

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

Renie

Lol I love that this pic is actually probably celebrating the wrap of shooting and not the launch! I’d love to see some numbers on how the launch went, does amazon release anything like that you think?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MoonIsRising
11 minutes ago, KatherinePierce said:

She wrote them and recored them . They are new and original . And ıts lady gaga’s soundtrack not ally’s

It's A Star Is Born* soundtrack. 

KatherinePierce
17 minutes ago, LePetitFlo said:

By lady gaga and bradley cooper

KatherinePierce
19 minutes ago, LePetitFlo said:

And ıt wont change the fact she released new music 8 months ago. And she doesnt have to release new music this year. ASIB song still charting and album still selling well

WheresLG6
2 hours ago, KatherinePierce said:

And ıt wont change the fact she released new music 8 months ago. And she doesnt have to release new music this year. ASIB song still charting and album still selling well

Omg shut up please shut up and go back to streaming that soundtrack and let other people express their own opinion 

WheresLG6
3 hours ago, mindless said:

Can’t you wait like one month more? 

As if we're getting for sure new music next month 💀

KatherinePierce
1 minute ago, WheresLG6 said:

Omg shut up please shut up and go back to streaming that soundtrack and let other people express their own opinion 

You shut up. Who you think you are? I can write what ı want. Now you can cry for LG6 😂

Stephen
4 hours ago, mindless said:

Can’t you wait like one month more? 

ok TEA. I feel it :ally:

WheresLG6
1 hour ago, KatherinePierce said:

You shut up. Who you think you are? I can write what ı want. Now you can cry for LG6 😂

You were the one crying bc I was demanding the album ctfu the brainless rat jumped out 😭

KatherinePierce
39 minutes ago, WheresLG6 said:

You were the one crying bc I was demanding the album ctfu the brainless rat jumped out 😭

You were the first brainless dog here. I wasnt even replying to you then you suddenly came and bite like a dog 😂 Do you wanna go vet? You seem like you have a rabies virus

MoonIsRising
10 minutes ago, KatherinePierce said:

You were the first brainless dog here. I wasnt even replying to you then you suddenly came and bite like a dog 😂 Do you wanna go vet? You seem like you have a rabies virus

Stop it. Fans want LG6. Stop being pressed at them. Thank you. 

crisTEAne
1 hour ago, WheresLG6 said:

:air: 

42 minutes ago, KatherinePierce said:

:air:

Spoiler

:lmao: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

LADY HAHA
49 minutes ago, KatherinePierce said:

CO TU SIE ODJANIEPAWLA

WheresLG6
54 minutes ago, KatherinePierce said:

You think you're clever don't ya? I'll stop clapping back cause those comebacks sound something a 12 yo would say after watching Mean Girls for the first time sweetie. Step it up!!!

Archived