opinion

Kylie Jenner flaunting her natural beauty

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

fede ARTPOP

How they get those fat azzes? I cant with that trend tf

đŸ–€ C H R O M A T I C A đŸ–€

Lottie Winters

Lmao this has gone too far. What are they going to do when the butt bubble bursts and flat a**es are all the rage again.  :oops:

AdmistTheLight
1 hour ago, ReRe said:

False equivalency. You can’t compare Gaga’s occasional fillers to the Kardashians’ overwhelming work on their asses.

What is the differences? Gaga changed her body to match what she wants, they changed theirs to match what they wants. The hypocrisy :interestinga:

Liberaté mi amor

Jose P

Look, I really don’t care about plastic surgery. People can do whatever they want with their bodies and I’m completely open minded about this. Don’t care too much about it. 

But why does Kylie deny her alterations? This just annoys me so much. If you’re gonna do it own up to it, specially when it’s so obvious. Don’t be ashamed girl, you choose to do it yourself :interestinga:

Helxig

There's a point where if you wanna keep getting regular lipo, you just gotta let them toss the fat instead of putting it back in somewhere else

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

Didymus

I hate that women look up to them as role models :rip: I mean, what an embarrassing page in the history book about Western trends of style :air: "And then Americans and Europeans cared so much about looking attractive to men they started mass injecting chemicals in their butt so their asses looked ginormous" :oprah: Nice.

TimisaMonster

Looks like her adult diaper needs changing :reductive:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

gagzus

And she looks good... y’all always hating and jealous of people with plastic surgery 💀

Archived