Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

HAUS Orders - Store Vs Amazon (Australia-specific!)

MEM

Featured Posts

I ordered a few of the kits via the official store because of course I want to support our girl. But now I'm looking at getting a few more and they seem to be cheaper via Amazon Prime? (I just signed up for the 30-day trial haha)

Can other Aussies confirm this for me? International Shipping seems to be free for both...

One kit comes up as $76AUD on HAUS Labs, but $72.36 on Amazon Prime. This is probably for the next ten hours because it's still Prime Day. On the second last step of the checkout, the tax & handling comes to about $8-10AUD which seems too good to be true so I'm skeptical. But yeah, I'll definitely save a bunch overall. It also seems to be converted already, but in the past I have asked to be charged in USD (because my bank has a lower exchange rate) - however I don't have the option this time.

ALSO, if I order this, and then cancel my Prime trial...does it affect anything?  Will I still get my items in September?

Help... :vegas:

RAMROD

Amazon does offer cheaper price but they will add shipping fee as well.

Meanwhile hauslabs website are offering free shipping worldwide.   

If you cancel your prime trial, it won't affect any transaction made prior.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

StuckInMyMind

I don’t even know if I should purchase any of the makeup...

International Monsters - do you think import taxes will be added later, like in September? Right now the pre-order price looks really good...

ChromeAngel

Off topic question, but does anyone know how long we have to pre order? I’m waiting for payday so I can buy everything but I dont want to miss out. I love makeup and this very collectible for me. It’ll be a wonderful memory of this time in my life :giveup:

Archived