💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga a Bond villain??

TheRealJT

Featured Posts

TheRealJT

In Gaga’s recent make up tutorial she made a tiny James Bond reference. 

Do you think Gaga could be the next iconic Bond villain? The next Bond movie is really going to stand out because for the first time ever James Bond is going to be played by a black women instead of a white man. 

Gaga could also do the Bond theme, and continue the trend of releasing music for the movies she is in.

I personably think this would be a great next step for her!! 

PaulR2345

She also winked, wink rhymes with twink. She’s finally releasing LG6 full of pop bops for the twinks! 

TheRealJT

Never mind. My hopes and dream have been crushed. Rami Malek is the next Bond villain....... but Gaga could still do the song :green:

Jill
22 minutes ago, PaulR2345 said:

She also winked, wink rhymes with twink. She’s finally releasing LG6 full of pop bops for the twinks! 

inb4 your analysis is true except for the last part

gaga's cover of twinkle twinkle little star coming in 2020

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Quartz

Rami stealing from Gaga AGAIN?? 

15 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Never mind. My hopes and dream have been crushed. Rami Malek is the next Bond villain....... but Gaga could still do the song :green:

Gaga being a Bond villain could be everything, though. Can you imagine the soundtrack??? And she could be a sexy villain, an ice queen, or someone just evil where we can feel no sympathy whatsoever. UGH I WANT IT SO BAD.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

JazzGa

Yass this would be amazing... an all female, 100% lesbian James Bond... sexy female villain, sexy female 007, sexy female Bond Girl.... 

... There is probably a p0rn of this already out there ... :interestinga:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

imnotyourbabe10
27 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Rami Malek is the next Bond villain

Ah, that's right!  Totally forgot.  He'll do fine I imagine (personally find him to be quite the cutie, too!).  But your Gaga theory has got me all hyped.  Grace Jones was a fabulous Bond character, for example.  Don't see why Gaga couldn't.

PS: Apparently Ms. Jones was scheduled to be back in the latest 007 as a cameo but peaced on out of there after she found how few lines she was given :diane:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/9406675/james-bond-grace-jones-quits/

RAMROD

tenor.gif?itemid=10560281

And make her tactical and smart. Like a femme fatale should be. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Queen Bitch
On 7/16/2019 at 3:25 AM, Vroom Vroom said:

Do you think Gaga could be the next iconic Bond villain? The next Bond movie is really going to stand out because for the first time ever James Bond is going to be played by a black women instead of a white man. 

Gaga could also do the Bond theme, and continue the trend of releasing music for the movies she is in.

James Bond won't be played by a black woman though. He will still be played by Daniel Craig. Hopefully James Bond will never be played by a woman. 

ShayCristoforo

Or a sidekick. Either would be awesome :)

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Woolfsmck
On 7/15/2019 at 9:25 PM, Vroom Vroom said:

Great idea.

Double oh Gaga

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

bluemonkey

Ugh don’t remind me of the female bond rumor. This is the epitome of how PC our society has become. What’s next? Bond is gonna be a transgender? Let’s tear apart everything about the character and recreate our own is basically what everyone is demanding. Just make a new spy, James Bond was written as a man so he will stay a man. That’s why he’s called James Bond sheesh.

also, I love Gaga but she’s an okay actress from the roles I saw ( I don’t count ASIB because she’s just playing a musician which she is one) I would love her to do the theme song though. 

Archived