Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Beauty community not living for Haus Labs

IamChromatica

Featured Posts

doppelganger
3 hours ago, MattyXoxo said:

The make up looks different on the live than the promotional video. Sarah’s explanations d the way she did the make up....She clearly didn’t do make up in the video. 

The makeup is done by Michael Anthony. Not Sarah. 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
doppelganger
3 hours ago, lovedillon said:

Can I be completely honest?

It was seriously a mistake to use Sarah as the head make up artist... the looks are not good, the color choices are basic & I'm really disappointed. I have defended Sarah before but this is just like, I’m embarrassed for Gaga. Like the make up look where that guys face is half gold? Wtf is that? Anyway... I feel bad for saying all this but I’m genuinely disappointed. The only “look” that I like is the one of Gaga with the pink & silver eyeshadow... I don’t know man, I’m sorry.

Sarah didn't do the makeup. And that half gold look has Nicola's paws all over. 

Chromatic

Another thread with monsters talking **** about Haus Laboratories and Sarah Tanno? How disappointing.

myluis617

I love Gaga's Idea of having bundles, I love makeup but when I do an eye look I don't know what lip color to do. Haus laboratories is selling you a look with products that are highly versatile; people right now may be hating on Gaga's brand but in the future I hope they realize how different Gaga's brand is. I get what people mean when they say it reminds them of khukian cosmetics because it reminded me too of it too, because of the packaging. There is a big difference though Khukian had a half assed company that popped out of nowhere with him not having any history with makeup. Gaga's brand is true to her and a different take on what is sold by makeup brands. She is selling a kit for your face to create a specific look or to have fun and experiment. I have not heard of other brands doing the same yet.

Angelm

They aren’t living for it, they are dragging her, look at beauty news ig pages, 99% of the comments are negative, mixed opinions about the Amazon thing, prices, looks, colors.

I’m happy with the brand, but honestly... the release is messy, and confusing.

Gypsy Life

Whew. You came through with the receipts. Would accounts with 0 retweets lie?

Pacify Him

She’s competition. Obviously they won’t be, unless they get a fraction of the profit ofc

I’m getting on your nerves

Sanne Godijn

Can all those negative nancy's just stop hating on haus labs until they actualy tried the pruducts geesh

crisTEAne
21 hours ago, M Monstre said:

If we're talking about the beauty community at large, then the only people's opinion that actually matter are people like Jeffree Star, Tati, Patrick Starrr, etc. 

fixed :tony:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Reality
33 minutes ago, t e a said:

fixed :tony:

I mean, you can't deny that James has incredible influence.

Plus, he's practically gained all of his subscribers back after that whole mess.

🃏🖤👹

Miel

The products aren't even out yet? I understand critiquing the roll-out, though.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived