7 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

but go off I guess 

but go off I guess 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IamChromatica
59 minutes ago, Renato Pinheiro said:

I know that anyone can say digital influencer nowadays, but these strange girls with two likes in the tweet really do not mean anything with their opinions. No offense

Their kind of the GP though (the average makeup obsessed girl that watches beauty youtubers and instagram). You have to look at why brands like Fenty and Kylie Cosmetics become so successful. Maybe Haus Laboratories promo just isn't as accessible to the younger generation.

Biden Harris 2024

Honestly, they don't get views if they love the products. They know the game, more controversy, more views. Expect there to be some nastiness in the super competitive field.

Dilwyn
51 minutes ago, Stef said:

Monsters crawling the depths of twitter, clipping the negative posts and generalising random accounts into an entire community of influencers because they’re bitter that they don’t have electronic music to bop their bussies to. What’s new? 🤷‍♀️ 

well there it is

but really tho the amount of people i see saying them want the brand to fail because she didn't release any music yet 

Are you even a fan really:toofunny:

LateToCult

Y’all need to understand that this isn’t gonna be a Fenty level success for her. :poot:

River

Every person who put a make up on is now an infulencer and has a fashion degree from Versace School For Fashion And Arts

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

S0436
54 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

I really think it should’ve been announced a while ago to build up anticipation and she should’ve put more effort into the product design/marketing. It just seems rushed and last minute 

Well it isn’t actually out for 2 months yet, I’m sure there will be lots of promo between now and September when it actually comes out.  It was just the preorder to coincide with Amazon Prime Day.

S0436
3 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Y’all need to understand that this isn’t gonna be a Fenty level success for her. :poot:

Probably not as she didn’t just put her name to a licensing deal :ohwell:

JR Gg
1 minute ago, Brie Candy said:

Less than 10k orders

From HausLabs. Including Amazon it must be well over 15k

Reginald
13 minutes ago, AllThingsGaga said:

Honestly, they don't get views if they love the products. They know the game, more controversy, more views. Expect there to be some nastiness in the super competitive field.

THIS. Everyone and their mother has an opinion, in the beauty community, and everyone wants to express theirs. It's a very interactive social media niche. We should literally expect hundreds of people to be posting video reviews on YouTube, instagram, etc once these products start shipping

Dukttape

SEPTEMBER?! Why is her management so incredibly inept with promo? This rollout is so cringe. And in such a competitive market.

It's like they only have a handful of units made now and they're waiting for these sale numbers to come in to start actual production.

Zilla

I can't believe people are comparing it to Kuckian. At least as far as we know, Gaga's products aren't a biohazard 

kristen bell cringe GIF by The Good Place

THIS is why I said that monsters need to chill. The beauty community is vicious

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Zander
7 minutes ago, Brie Candy said:

Less than 10k orders

Considering the products come in 2’s or 3’s, shes still sold at least 16,000 individual products. That’s not bad at all. 

Ziggy
41 minutes ago, HotLikeMexico said:

Im really sick of this whole Amazon argument. I bet you everyone who is commenting hate on the Amazon bit... still shops on Amazon...

Or buys Whole Foods

Archived