Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Beauty community not living for Haus Labs

IamChromatica

Featured Posts

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know that anyone can say digital influencer nowadays, but these strange girls with two likes in the tweet really do not mean anything with their opinions. No offense

Reality
13 minutes ago, homomo said:

Honestly, this one is so true though.

Ā 

That could be said about anything on Amazon though...

I mean, how do youā€”not "you" specifically, but "you" in the general senseā€”think you get your Amazon same day delivery or whatever shipped to you? If people want to say things like that, then they need to stop buying things off of Amazon.

I'm definitely not defending the working conditons because it's unethical and wrong, but also, don't be a hypocrite about it...

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

Reality

If we're talking about theĀ beauty communityĀ at large, then the only people's opinion that actually matter are people like Jeffree Star, James Charles, Patrick Starrr, etc.Ā 

A couple of online twitter users with 8 likes per tweet isn't an indication of what the entire community thinks.

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

JazzGa

Ugh can we stop making threads pointing out a few tweets and acting like it's everyone's opinion :saladga:Ā Literally 7 people liked those tweets :saladga:Ā Sister, why are you giving the haters your energy?

God created Adam and Eve, but Gį»dga collabed with BrianšŸŽŗ and StevešŸŽ·

HotLikeMexico

Im really sick of this whole Amazon argument. I bet you everyone who is commenting hate on the Amazon bit... still shops on Amazon...

Ā 

Jose P

Gurl none of these were respected or known beauty influencers.

And Jeffree isnā€™t being negative or ā€œnot livingā€ forĀ Haus Labs. Heā€™s actually super excited and wants it now which is why heā€™s complaining about the pre-order, cause heā€™s actually really excited about it.

The rest are all big ass question marksĀ :ladyhaha:

homomo
12 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

That could be said about anything on Amazon though...

I mean, how do youā€”not "you" specifically, but "you" in the general senseā€”think you get your Amazon same day delivery or whatever shipped to you? If people want to say things like that, then they need to stop buying things off of Amazon.

I'm definitely not defending the working conditons because it's unethical and wrong, but also, don't be a hypocrite about it...

What do you mean a hypocrite?Ā I personally boycotted Amazon months ago. But go off I guess

Evan Peters
2 minutes ago, homomo said:

What do you mean a hypocrite?Ā I personally boycotted Amazon months ago. But go off I guess

They literally said ā€œnot ā€˜youā€™ specificallyā€ but go off I guessĀ 

emma roberts is an abuser

homomo
Just now, Evan Peters said:

They literally said ā€œnot ā€˜youā€™ specificallyā€ but go off I guessĀ 

It was in another paragraph, like, how do you expect me to correlate this?Ā :huntyga:

Reality
6 minutes ago, homomo said:

not "you" specifically, but "you" in the general sense

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

homomo
Just now, M Monstre said:

not "you" specifically, but "you" in the general sense

Got it.

beaublue

Can I be completely honest?

It was seriously a mistake to use Sarah as the head make up artist... the looks are not good, the color choices are basic & I'm really disappointed. I have defended Sarah before but this is just like, Iā€™m embarrassed for Gaga. Like the make up look where that guys face is half gold? Wtf is that? Anyway... I feel bad for saying all this but Iā€™m genuinely disappointed. The only ā€œlookā€ that I like is the one of Gaga with the pink & silver eyeshadow... I donā€™t know man, Iā€™m sorry.

Archived