Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

A Monster Perspective

Ghost Face

Featured Posts

Ghost Face

A Monster Perspective

I've made 12 Gaga related questions out of curiosity, just to know a bit better who you are as fan. What would you fill in the dots?

The game is simple: Copy this message and enter your answers @ Answer

:pawsup:

{1}

When I first discovered the existence of Lady Gaga, I would say that this is the 'key' element that made me catch an eye on her / was the start of becoming a monster ...

A: her Fashion

B: her Music

C: her Message

D: her Vocals / Live performances

E: her Conections with her fans

F: her Visuals / Video's

G: Other, namely: ...

Answer: 

{2}

I would hate to do it but if our Lady would do ... , I would instantly loose my love for her and it will make me burn my stancard and leave this site for good!

Answer:

{3}

When on my deathbed the doctor says that there's only time to listen one more Lady Gaga song, I obviously choose for ...

Answer:

{4}

Once I have died, the playlist for my funeral will not be complete when it's not included this Gaga song  ...

Answer:

{5}

If I were given the honorable task of determining the genre and title of #LG6, the album would mostly consist ... type of songs and be  known under the title of ...

Answer:

{6}

If someone asks me what being a Little Monster has brought me  / taught me in life, my answer would absolutely include that ...

Answer:

{7}

When Gaga during a meet and greet would tell me that she wants #LG6 to include at least one collab but she can't choose who, I would advise my absolute dream collab to her ...

Answer:

{8}

Gaga is not obliged to me, yet I have to disagree with her choice to not show this song justice by not providing it with stunning visuals ...

Answer:

{9}

Through an online competition I won a day with Lady Gaga that I can fill in according to my own wishes. Easy, we're going ...

Answer:

{11}

Due to a curse all Lady Gaga songs would dissapear for ever, all of them but five! If I were in charge I would choose this five songs to survive:  ...

{12}

If I ever wittnes someone who have doubts about Gaga's abilities or even denies her talent, I will instantly serving justice by showing the entire room this performance that'll take any doubt away ...

Answer:

It's an honor.

The Enigmatic

[1] b: her music

[2] if she stopped doing crazyga forever , or toned it down

[3] Electric Chapel

[4] Joanne/Million Reasons/Angel Down/Dope

[5] electronic pop (like BTW) , the title would be : Enigmatic Bxtch

[6] Love yourself , be kind , battle for ur life , and this is me and fxck everyone's opinion as long as i'm comfortable , and there is no such thing that i can't sing well enough or dance enough (quotes Gaga's whole BTW Speech)

[7] Marilyn Manson/ Madonna/G Dragon/CL

[8] ARTPOP , SchieBe , Monster , Dance In The Dark , Angel Down , Heavy Metal Lover , Aura , Gypsy , Sexxx Dreams , Do What U Want , Swine , Jewels N Drugs , Dancing In Circles . 

[9] Her cancelled/scrapped project , or ARTPOP app relaunch with the name Haus Of Gaga , where gaga reveals every week a scrapped project/song

[10]/[11] : Jewels N Drugs , Bad Romance , John Wayne , Electric Chapel , Paparazzi 

[12] : Shallow performance at the Oscar , Sound of music at the Oscars , orrrr Paparazzi at the VMAs

I am having my ARTPOP moment

homomo

When I first discovered the existence of Lady Gaga, I would say that this is the 'key' element that made me catch an eye on her / was the start of becoming a monster ...

Answer: Basically all of this. She was one of the only pop stars who gave it all back in 2010, and that's what made me fall in love. 

{2}

I would hate to do it but if our Lady would do ... , I would instantly loose my love for her and it will make me burn my stancard and leave this site for good!

Answer: Say something racist, homophobic, etc.

{3}

When on my deathbed the doctor says that there's only time to listen one more Lady Gaga song, I obviously choose for ...

Answer: Judas or Venus

{4}

Once I have died, the playlist for my funeral will not be complete when it's not included this Gaga song  ...

Answer: Starstruck. I need everyone bopping their asses at my funeral.

{5}

If I were given the honorable task of determining the genre and title of #LG6, the album would mostly consist ... type of songs and be  known under the title of ...

Answer: ARTPOP Act II. As much as I need to get over ARTPOP, I think Act II would actually be an amazing idea since it's been six years since her last dance album. This would be like a 'back to roots' type of album, where everything is 80's themed disco/synth/electronic etc. 

{6}

If someone asks me what being a Little Monster has brought me  / taught me in life, my answer would absolutely include that ...

Answer: Change is a wonderful thing. As you grow older, you learn new things. Don't live in the past, and always be open to new ideas and experiences. Basically, what you thought you knew in the past might not always be correct.

{7}

When Gaga during a meet and greet would tell me that she wants #LG6 to include at least one collab but she can't choose who, I would advise my absolute dream collab to her ...

Answer: Janelle Monae/Celine Dion/Bruno Mars

{8}

Gaga is not obliged to me, yet I have to disagree with her choice to not show this song justice by not providing it with stunning visuals ...

Answer: Bloody Mary & Sex Dreams

{9}

Through an online competition I won a day with Lady Gaga that I can fill in according to my own wishes. Easy, we're going ...

Answer: To sit on the couch and watch youtube videos (while eating junk food of course)

{11}

Due to a curse all Lady Gaga songs would dissapear for ever, all of them but five! If I were in charge I would choose this five songs to survive:  ...

Answer: Paparazzi, So Happy I Could Die, Judas, Venus, Perfect Illusion

{12}

If I ever wittnes someone who have doubts about Gaga's abilities or even denies her talent, I will instantly serving justice by showing the entire room this performance that'll take any doubt away ...

Answer: I'll Never Love Again or Sound of Music Tribute

Ghost Face

{1}

When I first discovered the existence of Lady Gaga, I would say that this is the 'key' element that made me catch an eye on her / was the start of becoming a monster ...

Answer:  when I back in the days first heard Just Dance (and saw the videoclip at the sime time) I was bopping my *ss through the room. I remember I instantly liked the fresh / new sound. So I have to go for B, the music

{2}

Answer:  A lot has to be done before I'll burn my stancard, but if it turns out that she is committing fraud through her BTW foundation  or loses her love for the LGBTQ+ community / makes homophobic statements, then it would be over 

{3}

Answer: Hair

{4}

Answer: Edge of glory, live acoustic version

{5}

Answer: full force pop dance bangers with meaningfull lyrics, Warning sign

{6}

Answer: to live as free as my hair, I was born that way,

that I don't have to be a draq, when I can be a queen

She have give me the oppurtunity to meet the most wonderfull and creative people a.k.a. Little Monster from all over the world 

{7}

Answer: Metallica, because I would love to see her explore that genre or Florence (again). I do think that HeyGirl.mp3 is a cute song, but I also think that the combination of these ladies together can offer us much more! (and her fanbase isn't that toxic :oops:)

{8}

Answer: Scheiße

{9}

Answer: to my favorite coffeshop to blow as much as we can and philosophize about life

{11}

Answer: Pokerface, Hair, Alejandro, Bloody Mary, Venus

{12}

If I ever wittnes someone who have doubts about Gaga's abilities or even denies her talent, I will instantly serving justice by showing the entire room this performance that'll take any doubt away ...

Answer:

It's an honor.

G U C C I

{1}

E: her Connections with her fans

Answer: D&F   -   immediately followed by her personality/eccentricities and unbelievable talent. And she cute :flutter:

{2}

Answer: I can't imagine a scenario that would make me not love her. No one is perfect so I don't expect her to be.

{3}

Answer: I can't pick just one but maybe just The Fame Monster from start to finish 

{4}

Answer: La Vie En Rose

{5}

Answer: GAGA or LADY GAGA and consist of an incredible mix. I love her versatility so some pop/dance, edm, ballads, original jazz, just her and the piano, etc.

{6}

Answer: She has opened my eyes to accepting people for who they are regardless of your opinions about them.

{7}

Answer: Tony! He may not be around much longer :bradley:

{8}

Answer: To release and make a video for Princess Die

{9}

Answer: walking through Paris together

{11}

Due to a curse all Lady Gaga songs would disappear for ever, all of them but five! If I were in charge I would choose this five songs to survive:  ...

Answer: Bad Romance, Poker Face, Paparazzi, Born This Way, Million Reasons

{12}

If I ever wittness someone who have doubts about Gaga's abilities or even denies her talent, I will instantly serving justice by showing the entire room this performance that'll take any doubt away ...

Answer:  Sound of Music | Oscars 2015

gagaxsebert

{1}

Answer: B & F; he music was everywhere, everyone loved it and I was young so other kids would make out that she is scary and a monster 😂

{2}

Answer: I dunno I don’t think anything tbh, it would take a lot of very bad things which I don’t think Gaga is capable of/would do.

{3}

Answer: So Happy I Could Die/TEOG

{4}

Answer: TEOG/Joanne

{5}

Answer: Electronic music (TFM & BTW) and it would be called 1 of 2 titles 1) The Return of Gaga (2) GAGA

{6}

Answer: to love myself and treat others kindly because you don’t know what they’re going through

{7}

Answer: Rihanna or Kesha (I can’t even decide between the two) 😂

{8}

Answer: Scheiße / Aura / Million Reasons

{9}

Answer: to New York so she can show me all the places she has memories of

{11}

Bad Romance 

Born This Way 

Just Dance 

So Happy I Could Die 

Perfect Illusion 

{12}

Answer: Super Bowl (it’s got the music, the dancing, the vocals, the stunts... it’s got it all)

Used to be HighRoad

Archived