Featured Posts

Didymus
5 minutes ago, t e a said:

in every sense of the word :lmao: 

giphy.gif

True though omg.

crisTEAne
3 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Can't find the interview right now, it was a few weeks ago. But yeah she said she really worked hard to get those vocals right when recording as it's very high for her and that "spoken/sung" chorus was extremely difficult to pull off successfully.

i bet it never really happened, meaning that she didn't really pull off anything, only in post-production. it was all a simulation. 

Spoiler

enigma is shook :trollga:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

DelusionalGaga
7 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Oh where did she say that? 

She talked about it for a bit in this interview :vegas:

Didymus
2 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

She talked about it for a bit in this interview :vegas:

Aw thanks :runhug: It's at 2.53 @ZiggyZiggs

imnotyourbabe10

Actually enjoyed the acoustic and am a fan of this song.  But I can see how it is difficult to perform live. 

Also, the track they sampled from is pretty dope.  I dunno.  Tend to like lyrics that are hopelessly nostalgic, with a mid-tempo or decently upbeat track -- as are NRO and ILYLT.  :lolly:

dynamite
3 minutes ago, Oyster said:

How is this woman famous she literally cannot sing for **** 

She can't sing that well but that doesn't matter to some people (not me, I'm not a fan). Tbh I think people generally became a fan of her because of her hits not her voice.

LilyLark
14 minutes ago, dynamite said:

She can't sing that well but that doesn't matter to some people (not me, I'm not a fan). Tbh I think people generally became a fan of her because of her hits not her voice.

It's more that she sounds fine when the sound techs/autotune work their magic. I actually think she can sing okay, but she tends to do songs that are just way out of her range. Rihanna kind of did the opposite...started working with a vocal coach and stuck mostly to songs in her range and her vocal abilities soared compared to the past.

migamiga

imagine the reaction when we tell the aliens in area 51 that this is one of the most successful SINGERS in the past decade and is a judge on a singing competition show :awkney:

Spoiler

really don't mean to be mean but yikes... her vocal performance was very amateur 

Archived