First performance of NRO

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

Magneto

It's such a shame this song was produced  by Zedd tbh

Free my mind

Didymus

Omg how cute :lmao: I love it.

Those vocals though omg :rip: That's really... bad. I would've just stopped midway through and said "this isn't working" :emma: Her changing those vocal lines to stop from going off key is kind of embarrassing.

She wasn't kidding when she said this song was near impossible to sing in the studio :saladga:

Didymus

I hope she never performs this live again tbh :toofunny:  Guaranteed mess. Sad. Why the **** does she keep recording songs she can't sing live? It's been her problem ever since TD.

She looks bomb and this arrangement sounds amazing acoustically.

The vocals though...

1 minute ago, Didymus said:

I hope she never performs this live again tbh :toofunny:  Guaranteed mess. Sad. Why the **** does she keep recording songs she can't sing live? It's been her problem ever since TD.

For someone like Katy it shouldn't really matter. The song is awesome and she is not in a position to turn away good stuff. She can sing the verses just fine and rely on backing track/singers for the tongue twisting fast chorus.

AMENiCURE
1 minute ago, Didymus said:

i doubt she'll perform this song live, she's moving onto the next single 

Didymus
Just now, GrigioGirl1 said:

For someone like Katy it shouldn't really matter.

I disagree :shrug: She's actually a very competent singer if she stays within her range. She'd enjoy much more respect if she didn't sabotage herself into bombing on stage every time :smh:

crisTEAne

she looks cute but the vocals jfc. gurl, why did you even post this? think of your future grammies. :rip: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

DelusionalGaga

The guy who's playing the keys looks like Jonathan from Queer Eye :air:Anyway I'm loving those toilet vocals. Katy is so adorable. 

crisTEAne
Just now, DelusionalGaga said:

loving those toilet vocals

in every sense of the word :lmao: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

ZiggyZiggs
7 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Omg how cute :lmao: I love it.

Those vocals though omg :rip: That's really... bad. I would've just stopped midway through and said "this isn't working" :emma: Her changing those vocal lines to stop from going off key is kind of embarrassing.

She wasn't kidding when she said this song was near impossible to sing in the studio :saladga:

Oh where did she say that? 

Didymus
1 minute ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Oh where did she say that? 

Can't find the interview right now, it was a few weeks ago. But yeah she said she really worked hard to get those vocals right when recording as it's very high for her and that "spoken/sung" chorus was extremely difficult to pull off successfully.

Archived