Stefani Tee
society

Popular 'E-Girl' Murdered By Stalker

Featured Posts

arrtpop
15 hours ago, Economy said:

Yes it is. This is a whole nother level. This is an individual with issues clearly. U can't blame toxic masculinity for this

That's like saying ppl are terrorrists because they are Muslim

There's being Muslim and then there's being a person with problems who uses their religion as an excuse for violence or to try to force their ideals

There's being a toxic masculine, and then there's being a murderer

this man used his hatred of women and his anger towards her declining his advances, a trait seen throughout all toxic men, and killed her. toxic masculinity led to her death, therefore toxic masculinity is at the root of this murder.

are all toxic men murderers? of course not. this case is just an example of someone who is a toxic male using those traits as a reason to kill someone.

this is not like saying someone is a terrorist because they are muslim as so so so many muslims are not terrorists, just as I said not all toxic men are murderers. 

aphrodite
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Economy
11 hours ago, arrtpop said:

this man used his hatred of women and his anger towards her declining his advances, a trait seen throughout all toxic men, and killed her. toxic masculinity led to her death, therefore toxic masculinity is at the root of this murder.

are all toxic men murderers? of course not. this case is just an example of someone who is a toxic male using those traits as a reason to kill someone.

this is not like saying someone is a terrorist because they are muslim as so so so many muslims are not terrorists, just as I said not all toxic men are murderers. 

But the way the comment was writen almost implied that toxic masculinity and murder was like somehow a general problem when it's in fact very specific rare cases

Also when ppl say "not all" it usually implies a great number still are

If that's not what u meant, that's how the language comes across

Edited by Economy
  • Like 2

arrtpop
2 minutes ago, Economy said:

But the way the comment was writen almost implied that toxic masculinity and murder was like somehow a general problem when it's in fact very specific rare cases

Also when ppl say "not all" it usually implies a great number still are

If that's not what u meant, that's how the language comes across

when i use “not all”, i’m not implying anything at all and i’m not sure of anyone else who uses that term to imply anything. when people say “not all muslims are terrorists”, that’s, from what i’ve heard, exactly what they mean

aphrodite

Mr Mirko

where we live and with whom, RIP baby shine a light on us. So scary