💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

5’0 Bagel Guy answers TMZ questions...a mess

LateToCult

Featured Posts

LateToCult

He said the world slips out I-

And if y’all missed the original video...

JazzGa

He is so un-woke that he has become strangely pure

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

joemayzzin

Oh man this happened 20 minutes east from my town on the Island. I get he’s frustrated for being treated poorly on dating apps but there was no reason for him to go off like that 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

Now i feel kinda bad telling guys on apps I’m more attracted to taller men but we’re allowed to have preferences right 🤷🏻‍♂️

Also In other news bagel boss bagels are heavenly :wub:

Reginald

Nnnnnn..... :selena: 

I don't know what the original poster of the video's intent was, but it truly seemed like they just wanted to go viral from posting a video of a short person being upset, in public. That's kind of scummy in itself. Not to defend this guy's views, but none of us would be judging him if the video wasn't uploaded??? Idk. I don't want to sound like a jerk over something so menial.

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

River

I'm a short guy 5'3 like Gaga :firega:

My husband is 6'4 so we look funny and people laugh and we laugh with them, because it is funny :laughga:

This meme is about us :diane:

2lss3h.jpg

Anyway, people who laugh about short people to hurt them are dumb.

If you don't like to date short people it's also fine, I like them tall myself :party:

Like I honestly wouldn't date a short guy like me lol it would look like we are the Smurfs or something :ladyhaha:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

RAMROD

As a stan of Tyrion, I hope people won't laugh at his height. But at his ancient behaviour display in 2019. :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

weed

lmaoooooo "attack me!" *gets attacked* I loved that moment

Henri Bardot

this is me when I try to date a chick and I'm 5'7~ :smh:

ill stick to tall guys :hor:

pooiota

Henri Bardot
11 minutes ago, River said:

I'm a short guy 5'3 like Gaga :firega:

My husband is 6'4 so we look funny and people laugh and we laugh with them, because it is funny :laughga:

This meme is about us :diane:

2lss3h.jpg

Anyway, people who laugh about short people to hurt them are dumb.

If you don't like to date short people it's also fine, I like them tall myself :party:

Like I honestly wouldn't date a short guy like me lol it would look like we are the Smurfs or something :ladyhaha:

that's so cute :flutter:

I'm currently "seeing" a guy who's 6'3 and it feels weird honestly, but it's cute 

pooiota

Suspiria
31 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

He is so un-woke that he has become strangely pure

"I have black friends, but...":air:

TMZ is so trash for intentionally just trying to get people to hate this random guy though. Like why else would they seek him out and ask questions like that.

JazzGa
4 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

"I have black friends, but...":air:

TMZ is so trash for intentionally just trying to get people to hate this random guy though. Like why else would they seek him out and ask questions like that.

Yes, he was clearly framed and is being set up to look like a jerk, which I think is why most people are kinda empathizing with the guy even though he is saying jerk stuff.  I first saw this video posted in Buzzfeed where the writer captioned him "king" so the wokies are loving this dude despite his classic un-wokeness.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Dilwyn

Lol i had never seen the original video, all that anger over someone mocking his height :laughga:

Archived