💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Things you don't like about our fanbase?

dit

Featured Posts

What are some things you don't like about our fan base? You can also mention what you do like!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me I sometimes don't like how we lick Gagz ass all the time or how we shame ppl who sometimes criticize her but at the same time I also like that sometimes lol 35935d1c0fb4b19476128333ac1cb31f.gif

Then there's the fact that we can be so damn vicious...of course that is normal seeing as most fan bases are like that so we just match their energy but yeah...we do go far at times.

A thing that I do love about us a lot though is that we truly are there for each other and it is beautiful :heart: :hug: 

dynamite

The fact that nobody describes music as anything other than 'bops' anymore, I find it irritating. :neyde:

That and 'sis'. 

:trollga:

John Wayne

Some fans believed that it was better for her to film The Cure MV, rather than doing ASIB.

let’s start there

DelusionalGaga

The fact that we put each other down all the time. People here often say that little monsters are the worst but honestly, we're not even that bad. The ones who obsess over Gaga's private life and harass those around her are pretty much a minority. We should give us more credit to be honest. :ally:

elijahfan

When LMs choose to believe in ridiculous rumors, and dismiss the reasonable ones that actually end up being true.

AJRocketMan

That LMs keep expecting her to “return to pop music” or that she’s gonna bring back “PopGa” when she never even left Pop music in the first place. :fail: Her pop just changed from dance to rock. Joanne and A Star Is Born are 100% pop.

Also the fact that so many “fans” care more about commercial success than they do about artistic integrity, unless it benefits an argument. So many people here will switch between using Gaga’s commercial success or her artistry as a weapon to attack other artists (or even her own albums...), when they should stay consistent in their beliefs (and preferably side with her artistry).

Regina George

The fact that you can’t share your honest opinion because at least 10 people will attack you. Also the fact that it seems like people blindly follow and agree with everything Gaga does, even if it’s something that is not meaningful and totally uncalled for... Pretty much that.. 

Ryusei

"It's an Ally album not Lady Gaga thats why she wont perform the songs" This sentence drives me insane. Just watch her perform ARUTW at her next world tour in 2024 and then I want you to f*cking @ me 

Musery

Chromatic

Monsters who can't separate speculation from rumors and the constant negativity towards whatever Gaga does.

ydnmnme

That many people don’t believe in Gaga :noparty:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Archived