đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Things you don't like about our fanbase?

dit

Featured Posts

CyanDante

So should I directly @ them? :poot: There are definitely quite a few. 

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KillerMonster

The constant criticism GaGa gets from her “fans”. I honestly makes me sad. We should support her, no matter what. :heart: 

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

Zander

Not fact checking information/sources and being gullible.

When there’s a lack of respect for other people’s opinions and it turns nasty or personal, especially on Twitter. It’s not quite the Kpop stan levels yet.  

Not all but Twitter fans in general. Like with that incident a few months ago where some stan was complaining about Sarah’s makeup skills and she saw and Tom E started @ing them. Just don’t @ the person your bitching about. :saladga:

Magneto
1 hour ago, DelusionalGaga said:

The fact that we put each other down all the time. People here often say that little monsters are the worst but honestly, we're not even that bad. The ones who obsess over Gaga's private life and harass those around her are pretty much a minority. We should give us more credit to be honest. :ally:

YES!

Free my mind

Basically, the entitlement, the cyncism, the insincerity and the general "wtf are you doing here then?" of it all.

:tea:

Ppl actually thinking that writing wild, disrespectful, hurtful, deeply personal, way out of line sh*t, casting aspersions based on  nothing, adding nothing to the greater conversation, and standing proudly in one's ignorance and hateful projections, is an opinion worth respecting. Sincerely...Be nice or f*ck off.

Ppl acting like they've been abandoned when really she's just doing something  different they don't wanna participate in, then hating on her bc they haven't realized they've  put a ridiculously high standard on another human being to entertain them. Now their upset she has the audacity to live her damn life and they may have to, god forbid, wait. 

Ppl acting brand new, like everything shes doing is "out of no where" and disingenuous, as if their hasnt been evidence of her wanting/planning  to do these things for years and years in multiple interviews etc. 

Ppl shading her for being "normal" (like, who tf are you to judge) while ignoring that evolution in ones' art and maturity are natural. Yet "fans" still use this to disparage her as an artist of multiple talents and creative itches she wants to scratch.

Ppl thinking that giving her the benefit of the doubt -- on the back of 10 years of her saying what she means, doing what she says and being consistently herself -- makes you a blind naive gullible ass-licking stan.  When  actually it's just having as much faith and respect in her as she has always had in us since day one.

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

BELIEVING INSIDERS AND RUMOURS

**** you 666popart

But I guess... it makes our waiting more fun and more hyped 🤷🏼‍♂️

LUO YI

Some members think their opinion is THE ONLY OPINION, they feel above everyone else, when they don't know **** about the topic. :laughga: And when you explain your pov/the facts, you're wrong. It's impossible to have a conversation. 

The night sky tells all

River

So many LM teenagers that thinks that they know everything :toofunny:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Pennywise

That we're total lunatics?

It's also my favorite thing about us tbh :triggered:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Magui

Idk, probably not the best person to answer but in my opinion, too much cynicism sometimes, idk the way people talk sometimes is too harsh, at least for me. I try to be polite, i don't like to be rude or cynic when exposing my opinion on my day-to-day life so i won't do it talking to people here, or even when I'm just giving an opinion about Gaga or any other artist. Sometimes i just think the way some people criticize is too harsh  at times even rude. But overall i like how fun the fandom is, there's s days that reading this site really makes me laugh. 

LGMonster95

The fact that people are way overdramatic sometimes about every single little thing out there, people not knowing what constructive criticism is and going straight out attacking Gaga for stuff they don't like, believing all types of rumours etc. I think this fanbase needs to have more faith in Gaga and be a bit more calm and relaxed because at the end we are here to enjoy this ride of her career with her and not waste it with negativity for no reasons and other bs

Emigrante
2 hours ago, KNJ said:

Basically, the entitlement, the cyncism, the insincerity and the general "wtf are you doing her then?" of it all.

:tea:

Ppl actually thinking that writing wild, disrespectful, hurtful, deeply personal, way out of line sh*t, casting aspersions based on  nothing, adding nothing to the greater conversation, and standing proudly in one's ignorance and hateful projections, is an opinion worth respecting. Sincerely...Be nice or f*ck off.

Ppl acting like they've been abandoned when really she's just doing something  different they don't wanna participate in, then hating on her bc they haven't realized they've  put a ridiculously high standard on another human being to entertain them. Now their upset she has the audacity to live her damn life and they may have to, god forbid, wait. 

Ppl acting brand new, like everything shes doing is "out of no where" and disingenuous, as if their hasnt been evidence of her wanting/planning  to do these things for years and years in multiple interviews etc. 

Ppl shading her for being "normal" (like, who tf are you to judge) while ignoring that evolution in ones' art and maturity are natural. Yet "fans" still use this to disparage her as an artist of multiple talents and creative itches she wants to scratch.

Ppl thinking that giving her the benefit of the doubt -- on the back of 10 years of her saying what she means, doing what she says and being consistently herself -- makes you a blind naive gullible ass-licking stan.  When  actually it's just having as much faith and respect in her as she has always had in us since day one.

yeeees!!! all of that totally!!!

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

KatieJudasGaga4
2 hours ago, CyanDante said:

So should I directly @ them? :poot: There are definitely quite a few. 

Spill

Spoiler

Inb4 you @ me :awkney:

Our inability to reach our potential.

We have the good sense to stan the most incredible person in the world, but when it comes to her music or fashion or art or WHATEVER THE HELL she wants to do (and has the right to do) we suddenly have zero taste and we are never satisfied.

I'm not including myself tho, just speaking of the fandom in general  :vegas:

giskardsb

the fact that so many seem more enamored with the negative vs the positive.  If there are negative reviews, articles, or social media, you can be guaranteed LM's will probably find it first and popularize it the most.

Archived