Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you like the new snippet?

Pray4FameGa

Featured Posts

Pray4FameGa

Can we talk about the new snippet sonically, are you here for it? It has been confirmed as new music.

I personally love what she's bringing. It's like modern Chic turned industrial and mixed with a more mature ARTPOP.

Gaga is definitely going back to her more experimental crazy side, after her refined and restrained era, but in a more controlled, calculated way. I think we could expect something very different from her this time. Disco punk / house (Haus ;)) sound. I expect this era will be full of dramatic videos featuring high fashion to go with it.

I also think these sounds and visuals really well match the design and vibe of Enigma.

Please share ya thots.

My tatter thots is that I did not like it much honestly but it is just a commercial background music so I am not too worried. I have hope and faith that we will not be served something like that :ally:

it’s good but i can’t picture her vocals on it. it’s kinda lacking in melody but i know it was only for the promo so it’s probably not gonna be on LG6. overall i would be here for a song sounding similar to that tho, could be a bop 

dynamite

Just sounds like background sounds for an ad, nothing special. But do you mean it's confirmed to be on the new album?

sillynate

It sounds like a hybrid of Newman by BloodPop and Overthrow by BoysNoize and I’m here for it :vegas:

Sunny

one of the best things she has put out in the recent years (not counting ASIB), and it's only a 1 minute instrumental

I like dancin', and ponies....

ShayCristoforo

Can someone post the new snippet? Or are you referring to the first one we heard from the Haus Labs commercial?

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Anderson123

Yes, this is actually the type of sound I was expecting from ARTPOP so I hope we get to hear a full version of it. 

homomo

It's actually the sound I was expecting from LG5. 

I remember 2015 seemed like such a disco craze in her mind. Then after IWYL, I thought it was guaranteed LG5 would have been disco.

But a year later we got yee-haw, sooo :vegas:

Pray4FameGa
50 minutes ago, Sunny said:

one of the best things she has put out in the recent years (not counting ASIB), and it's only a 1 minute instrumental

I agree. It's so original, and I can't imagine the full version with her vocals... :firega:

FfFfFfFF

I agree and yes, I do love the snippet! What I expect now from her is to releasing something more instrumental-driven with touches of EDM, industrial, techno even disco - something like an updated version of BTW and the snippet fits my description.  :happy: The acoustic/ adult contemporary/ country-influenced sound was good for what it was, now it's time for something different.

Archived