Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Haus Labs tops Prime Day sales charts!

dit

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition
20 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

Omg i cant with these annoying people.. is there a way for silencing people on here?

I cant stand the same people bitching about the same tired **** all over these threads

Get out and get some fresh air some diq idk CHILL, bashing gaga isnt gonna help any causes, and even if she didnt do that Amazon deal it would be exactly the same.. 

There is a WONDERFUL feature called "Ignore user", I've only used it on desktop but if you hover over someones profile picture, it shows up! My list is has been growing consistently lately :interestinga:

----

Also can I just say that @MonsterMom, you should have joined GGD ages ago, we need more people like you :laughga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, CustomGiuseppe said:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Me arriving into this thread

It always happens on this site. We gays are a dramatic bunch

Hybrid AT
3 minutes ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

To all the woke comrades on this thread and site, I salute you. :vegas:

Our good brother Karl Marx once said how religion is the opiate of the masses...I would now argue that  is consumption the opiate.  Amazon Prime Day is a prime :stalkga: example of this.

It is possible to critique the very system that you find yourself in while having to participate in it to survive.  Such a shame folks forget the destruction of private property has helped in the US's history (Boston Tea Party anyone?).  Peaceful protests?  Unions?  Walking out of the jobs to disrupt the system?  The current generations of citizens have been made submissive to the system.

Yes, Gaga is a businesswoman who has somewhat pandered to the gay community and other industries likely in search of profit.  I also long for the days when she used to say "Shoot that money because you don't need it" at TMB, for example.   But then she also said how she hates the truth and would rather have bullshit at TMB so I dunno.

I say all this recognizing that I'm still a part of this cult site because it is an outlet to talk to folks about Gaga's work as well as other world events as opposed to isolating myself.  Dialogue is important and necessary to grow in life -- even if there are opposing viewpoints.  It is okay to have a balance of heavy conversation and silly inside jokes or memes.

Nobody's discouraging discourse and nobody here condones how big tech companies like Amazon treat their workers but you have to use the right space. This is not the right space. If you want to, make a separate thread about it and rant there as much as you want and let people enjoy Gaga's success here. What's not clicking smh  :saladga:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

MonsterMom
1 minute ago, Teal Ambition said:

There is a WONDERFUL feature called "Ignore user", I've only used it on desktop but if you hover over someones profile picture, it shows up! My list is has been pretty consistently lately :interestinga:

----

Also can I just say that @MonsterMom, you should have joined GGD ages ago, we need more people like you :laughga:

lady gaga applause GIF

TimisaMonster

#AmazonChartIsOurs2019

:vegas:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

imnotyourbabe10
1 minute ago, HybridAT said:

Nobody's discouraging discourse and nobody here condones how big tech companies like Amazon treat their workers but you have to use the right space. This is not the right space. If you want to, make a separate thread about it and rant there as much as you want and let people enjoy Gaga's success here. What's not clicking smh  :saladga:

Understood.  I'm a bit of a loser with technology so I didn't think to.  I had seen the comments in this thread and wanted to respond/participate was all.  Not passing the blame but simply recognizing I didn't think of doing that.  Appreciate the suggestion!

MonsterMom
6 minutes ago, CustomGiuseppe said:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Me arriving into this thread

I am screaming...this is too perfect :ladyhaha:

Vitleysingur

Friendly reminder to some users here:

Most of the products you used were manufactured or assembled in SE Asia or China. 

DID YOU EVER GIVE A FVCK ABOUT OUR ASIAN WORKERS WORKING CONDITIONS? :bye:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

2 minutes ago, Vitleysingur said:

Friendly reminder to some users here:

Most of the products you used were manufactured or assembled in SE Asia or China. 

DID YOU EVER GIVE A FVCK ABOUT OUR ASIAN WORKERS WORKING CONDITIONS? :bye:

Can we get an Amen?

[insert flying pope meme here]

Borislshere

I remember my brief time working at the amazon warehouse here. Woof, praying for every single one of their workers for this event. 

Hybrid AT
1 minute ago, Mana Mahad said:

It was just launched few hours ago. What's your point?  :oprah:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Mana Mahad
Just now, HybridAT said:

It was just launched few hours ago. What's your point?  :oprah:

It peaked at #58 few hours ago it's free falling.

ARTBOP
15 minutes ago, Sugden said:

I really don't get these anti capitalism people being fan of gaga  of all people, like she's not made her career singing songs like this

It's not like she ever tried to end capitalism :air:

This song is the exact opposite of celebrating capitalism, tho. 

“You know I appriciate the finer things, but it’s not what makes me happiest baby”

”When you give me kisses, that’s money, honey!”

Hybrid AT
1 hour ago, dit said:

Quickly shooting to the #1 best seller in makeup sets is Gaga's "Haus of Collections," which contain all-over color, lip gloss and lip liner in 6-different sets.

cGVCYlBETExlZmdEVVlDOTE2NFcucG5n.jpg

https://theblast.com/c/lady-gaga-beauty-line-haus-laboratories-amazon-prime-day

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Mana Mahad said:

3 minutes ago, Mana Mahad said:

It peaked at #58 few hours ago it's free falling.

No it's not? It's currently at #4 in the makeup chart. Reading comprehension skills ma'am...

Archived